Slot: The Team's Survivor
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about John Connor at this Wiki
Official Site: Warner Bros.

Battle Terrain
Survival Challenge: The Crawl Scenario

Right, well, I don't know much about John Connor due to the fact that I've only properly seen (and enjoyed) T2 with him, but does he have any significant feats out of it? I know the latest one turns him into a Terminator, or something, (but due to him being clearly superpowered in that, I assume it's out of the question the feats for that movie in this) but do any other ones show him as being a survivor? Cause in T2 he doesn't really much survive, as he sticks behind Arnold and watches him kick the ass of anyone who tries to get close to him. Mike Harrigan on the other hand did beat a Predator, but it was on fair grounds. I don't know if he'd be able to beat crocodiles in their natural territory, especially multiple ones. I'll abstain I guess, until I know more about John Connor. But as it stands, I'm going with Mike Harrigan.

43 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Right, well, I don't know much about John Connor due to the fact that I've only properly seen (and enjoyed) T2 with him, but does he have any significant feats out of it? I know the latest one turns him into a Terminator, or something, (but due to him being clearly superpowered in that, I assume it's out of the question the feats for that movie in this) but do any other ones show him as being a survivor? Cause in T2 he doesn't really much survive, as he sticks behind Arnold and watches him kick the ass of anyone who tries to get close to him. Mike Harrigan on the other hand did beat a Predator, but it was on fair grounds. I don't know if he'd be able to beat crocodiles in their natural territory, especially multiple ones. I'll abstain I guess, until I know more about John Connor. But as it stands, I'm going with Mike Harrigan.

There was the Terminator Salvation John Connor played by Christian Bale. He was more of a soldier in that one. Its been a while since I have seen it and it wasn't exactly a good film but he did come across as a decent soldier and leader.

With that said, I'll probably agree that Mike seems to be a better choice in this match. They have made so many different Terminator movies and all have inconsistent versions of John Connor, Mike was able to take on a young Yautja and earned the clans respect

9 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I don't know, I feel like "unthinking killing machine that pursues you to no end" is more like the Terminator than a Predator, so that might favor John 

On the other hand, defeating a Predator is a bit more impressive than beating a Terminator.

Going with Mike Harrigan, he powered through getting blasted, slashed, wire netted up, and getting pummeled by a being who can rip through steel doors and knock over military trucks. And when 10 more of those things surrounded him after he killed the first one, what was his OG badass response?:

”Okay, who’s next?”

I probably can't make a fair assessment of John Connor myself, since I've only seen him from watching most of T2 and nice chunks of Terminator 3 and his real training to become the leader of the Resistance hadn't really started yet in either film. 

I do know, though, that Harrigan was already virtually living in a warzone in Predator 2, and as mentioned, not only dealt with the Jungle Yautja, but actively chased it throughout the final act of the film. He's probably not going to be quite as flustered by alligators in comparison.