Slot: The Team's Wacky Racer
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Ecto-1 at this Wiki
Official Site: Sony Pictures

Battle Terrain
Auto Racing Challenge: 24-Hour Le Mans

People might look at this and think that the Mach Five is a Race Car and Ecto-1 is not. So advantage Mach 5.

It is true up to a point, but Le Mans is about a lot more than just having a race car.

Also, the Ghost Busters are a team of scientists who know they have to run the Ecto-1 at Le Mans.  I think they can work with that.

1 hour ago, Fox said:

Also, the Ghost Busters are a team of scientists who know they have to run the Ecto-1 at Le Mans.  I think they can work with that.

While true, I don't think they have it in them to make the necessary changes to run Ecto-1 at Le Mans. I say this fully well knowing Ecto-1 is on my team, and I feel the need to back the car up, but against this specific car in this specific arena, I think I'm royally screwed. Not much can be done to make a Cadillac Station Wagon into a racecar that can match up to Mach 5.

11 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Mach 5, Ecto 1 is just a converted Cadillac Station Wagon 24 hours at Le Mans puts a lot of strain on vehicles, even more so for those that aren't meant to race. 

Key word: converted.

Earlier versions of scripts written by Aykroyd for the first Ghostbusters also includes mentions of the Ectomobile having the power of interdimensional travel.  That's not cannon, but the point is that it was seriously converted.

Also, in a cartoon episode, among the gadgets is a proton cannon mounted on top.  And I don't think Dr. Venkman is gonna be shy about using it.

42 minutes ago, Fox said:

Also, in a cartoon episode, among the gadgets is a proton cannon mounted on top.  And I don't think Dr. Venkman is gonna be shy about using it.

Think that would be a disqualification if they're shooting other racers

1 minute ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Think that would be a disqualification if they're shooting other racers

Do the rules for Le Mans specifically say you can't proton cannon the other racers?

I mean, I don't know.

I do know that the Mach Five is always relying on gadgets that one would think would disqualify it.

Would it be against the rules if the Ghostbusters use their proton packs to attack the Mach Five? I mean other than capturing ghosts, the proton packs seem to do damage.