Slot: The Team's Dark Secret
Season Wins: 3
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Dark Willow at Wikipedia
Official Site: 20th Century Fox

Battle Terrain
Target: Ellen Ripley

Either of them could probably take Ripley. Dracula has powerful hypnosis and can transform and become mist or a dog, giving him options to become invulnerable and to approach without drawing suspicion. He's also very physically strong and canonically very charming. If they're not using his weaknesses against him, he's incredibly hard to kill. I think he's got a good shot here

I think the opposite. Willow also has strong mind control abilities, enough to compel someone who's resistant to it. Plus her own remarkable strength, teleportation, healing abilities, draining the very lifeforce from people and other abiltiies...both could do it, but I feel Willow would do it quicker.

Ripley can do damage to both Dracula and Willow, (I mean come on, she manage to do damage to a character that's more physically imposing than both), but the advantage both of these characters have over the Alien Queen is the fact that the damage they get can easily be healed. They both have mind control abilities, so they're both also capable of ruining her psyche if needed, so it all comes down to who has more ways to take her down. In that regard, I think it's Willow.

1 hour ago, Macklemore said:

Ripley can do damage to both Dracula and Willow, (I mean come on, she manage to do damage to a character that's more physically imposing than both), but the advantage both of these characters have over the Alien Queen is the fact that the damage they get can easily be healed. They both have mind control abilities, so they're both also capable of ruining her psyche if needed, so it all comes down to who has more ways to take her down. In that regard, I think it's Willow.

I don't disagree that WIllow has more versatility, but I do think that Dracula has all the versatility he needs, and is more likely to be able to approach Ripley without resistance by his hypnosis, his mist and dog forms, and his environmental controls such as creating storms. He's also arguably faster, being an incredibly powerful vampire, and because Ripley has no experience fighting vampires, nothing will stop him from going all out on her immediately

2 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

is more likely to be able to approach Ripley without resistance by his hypnosis, his mist and dog forms, and his environmental controls such as creating storms. He's also arguably faster, being an incredibly powerful vampire, and because Ripley has no experience fighting vampires, nothing will stop him from going all out on her immediately

Nah. Not really more likely, in my opinion. Willow can teleport and fly, if it comes down to who gets at Ripley first I have to go with her. Ripley doesn't have any experience with dark witches either so I'm not sure where you're going with that, and nothing would stop her from going all out on RIpley immediately either. 

5 minutes ago, C.T. said:

Nah. Not really more likely, in my opinion. Willow can teleport and fly, if it comes down to who gets at Ripley first I have to go with her. Ripley doesn't have any experience with dark witches either so I'm not sure where you're going with that, and nothing would stop her from going all out on RIpley immediately either. 

Dracula can also fly, and I don't remember Willow teleporting, but she may well have done. I know that she doesn't have experience with Willow's like either, I was just saying that unlike when he was against Van Helsing, Ellen wouldn't be able to repel him at all, so he wouldn't be restrained. And again, his physicals are said to be massively superhuman. He could just fly straight to her and bite her, or hypnotize her and force her to come to him, or use his weather manipulation to create  a storm to destroy the area she's in, or turn into mist and bite her, etc. etc. I think Drac is most likely faster, and that's his biggest advantage

As an aside, I looked up Dracula from Castlevania on the Vs. Battle wiki just to look at other forms of the Count, and he's listed as a Tier 2 being. That's people who can destroy a 4-dimensional universal spacetime continuum. How on Earth is that possibly the case lol

Just now, Peypeypeypey said:

As an aside, I looked up Dracula from Castlevania on the Vs. Battle wiki just to look at other forms of the Count, and he's listed as a Tier 2 being. That's people who can destroy a 4-dimensional universal spacetime continuum. How on Earth is that possibly the case lol

It's stupid, don't even look at it. Dracula's Castle has stars in the background which they take as absolute fact that the Castle is that big as opposed to just being fantastical scenery. Lest you believe that Simon Belmont destroys universes anytime he cracks his whip.

5 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

It's stupid, don't even look at it. Dracula's Castle has stars in the background which they take as absolute fact that the Castle is that big as opposed to just being fantastical scenery. Lest you believe that Simon Belmont destroys universes anytime he cracks his whip.

Lol it also lists Kratos as being a tier 2 being because he fought the World Serpent which shook the 9 realms. They might be interpreting some of these feats too literally lol

10 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

And again, his physicals are said to be massively superhuman.

Dark Willow was able to amp herself up physically to match Slayers in hand to hand, who could break bones with ease, bend metal, punch through concrete with no problems. Might not be Dracula level, but she has enhanced physicals too. 

14 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

He could just fly straight to her and bite her

Willow could do the same, except not biting but rather punching, or kicking, or draining her lifeforce, or on and on.

15 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

or hypnotize her and force her to come to him

Also could do the same.

16 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

or use his weather manipulation to create  a storm to destroy the area she's in

Not a full on storm but she could blast Ripley with heavy elemental blasts to similar effect also:

t5OCwubrQXINBcx6v0r3OvdUUgP9o_6FNcIz6LOY

18 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

or turn into mist and bite her, etc. etc. I think Drac is most likely faster, and that's his biggest advantage

Yeah, I just think teleporting beats him on the front is all. 

6 minutes ago, C.T. said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZYZyhphazo

Might just be like that with Ripley immediately

I find that extremely unlikely. If memory serves, this is the only person she kills this way, or at all, and this was the dude who killed Tara, so she had reason to mercilessly kill him. The fact that she doesn't just do this to Buffy, for example, means that it's unlikely that she would use this as her opening attack

20 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I find that extremely unlikely. If memory serves, this is the only person she kills this way, or at all, and this was the dude who killed Tara, so she had reason to mercilessly kill him. The fact that she doesn't just do this to Buffy, for example, means that it's unlikely that she would use this as her opening attack

Hey, it doesn't necessarily mean that. Not even her dark magic is a match for plot armor.

I don't see any reason why she wouldn't on Ripley here though, but even if not this is only one of the many methods she could employ, and as said I think the versatility and her being able to likely get to Ripley first in my opinion, are solid advantages. That and he has more easily exploitable direct weaknesses than she does. I'm assuming this takes place at night, for that horror aesthetic and to be fair to Dracula, but even discounting that or discounting Willow grabbing Ripley to teleport her somewhere sunny to give herself more time playing with her food before killing, Willow has potent telekinesis. She could just make a bunch of crosses and exploit that too.

1 hour ago, C.T. said:

...Damn, I wasn't aware of this before but when the power of Dark Willow is channeled to max potential...shit's pretty crazy. 

RCO008.jpg

RCO009.jpg

RCO010.jpg

RCO011.jpg

Granted, I don't know the context here, but the line "The power here runs deep and hot. I can do anything." implies that this is the environment amping her up

42 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Granted, I don't know the context here, but the line "The power here runs deep and hot. I can do anything." implies that this is the environment amping her up

Could be, aye. Not saying for the purposes of this fight could she tap into power like that, nor do I think she would really need to, but just like...damn. Impressive lol

Both are extremely capable and Ellen is also capable herself.

I am leaning more towards Dark Willow as she does have some impressive power feats. I know there are so many different versions of Dracula, and each one has different sets of power. With Dracula being all of the place in terms of a set power house, again i am leaning more towards DW on this one