Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

7:10 - Isis (Catwoman's Pet) vs. Zwei (RWBY)

UMPIRE

SEASON 7, ROUND 10

Isis (Catwoman's Pet)

Slot: The Team Pet
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 2
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Isis (Catwoman's Pet) at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics

Zwei (RWBY)

Slot: The Team Pet
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Zwei (RWBY) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Rooster Teeth

Battle Terrain
Which animal would be the best military asset

They can both make good military assets, but what happens after Zwei has been used as a cannonball? He'll be stuck in enemy lines and he might get shot, there's no second momentum to help him bust through things. Meanwhile, Spy Cat can be used multiple times. I'll go with her.

23 hours ago, Macklemore said:

They can both make good military assets, but what happens after Zwei has been used as a cannonball? He'll be stuck in enemy lines and he might get shot, there's no second momentum to help him bust through things. Meanwhile, Spy Cat can be used multiple times. I'll go with her.

Also why use Zwei when there are artillery shells? Yeah spy cat FTW

On 2/13/2021 at 5:54 PM, Macklemore said:

They can both make good military assets, but what happens after Zwei has been used as a cannonball? 

Considering Zwei can easily fodder Beowolfs, Atlesian Paladins, survive being set on fire and survive a train exploding I think he’ll start slaughtering any enemies he’s fired at. I’d rather an animal that can destroy the enemy then spy on them.

Can’t figure out why so many people consider spying on the enemy more important then actually destroying them, but for those you stuck on the espionage part of this debate, remember Zwei can be just as effective as a spy as ISIS:

*Zwei can compress and shrink his body in order to fit into things as small as a can of dog food and used that ability to smuggle himself into Beacon in order to be with Ruby and Yang, latter in the episode Ruby hid him in her backpack and smuggle him all the way to Mountain Glenn (quite a distance from Beacon) and no one else on the mission knew about it until the dog revealed himself.

*Zwei is also far more intelligent then the regular pet; he can use mechanical tools like can openers, responded correctly to Ruby’s questions, and obeyed her order to remain silent when she smuggled him to Mountain Glenn and only revealed himself when Ruby was forced to show him to the group.

*Like most dogs Zwei has enhanced senses of smell and hearing, giving him the ability to detect and track enemy combatants, useful for moving through enemy camps undetected, tracking down enemies that are hiding from your forces, and making certain the enemy won’t be sneaking up on you.

Zwei can smuggle himself into guarded areas effectively, can track and find enemies hiding from you, and he can help you fight them if you require it. If that doesn’t convince y’all of his uses then I don’t know what will.

• Like 1