Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Dark Willow at Wikipedia
Official Site: 20th Century Fox

Battle Terrain
Target: Hansel and Gretel

1 minute ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Hmmm, I'm not sure myself.

He can transform himself into sand, has control over sand/wind/water, telekinesis, superhuman strength, and can drain people of their lifeforce. Oh and cursed immortality. If there's more there that I've forgotten, please feel free to update me.

Willow also possesses telekinesis, superhuman strength, and the ability to drain people of their life energy. That, plus astral projection, flight, absorbing magic, teleportation, mind control, telepathy, sonic banshee scream, healing, darkness manipulation, electrical/energy blasts, shapeshifting, invisibility...they're both well versed magic users, and while the two that Imhotep/Willow are targeting are experienced witch hunters, don't think this Hansel and Gretel have ever met magic users quite like Imhotep and Willow. And of those two, I think the latter's greater versatility gives her the advantage in this challenge.  

27 minutes ago, C.T. said:

He can transform himself into sand, has control over sand/wind/water, telekinesis, superhuman strength, and can drain people of their lifeforce. Oh and cursed immortality. If there's more there that I've forgotten, please feel free to update me.

Willow also possesses telekinesis, superhuman strength, and the ability to drain people of their life energy. That, plus astral projection, flight, absorbing magic, teleportation, mind control, telepathy, sonic banshee scream, healing, darkness manipulation, electrical/energy blasts, shapeshifting, invisibility...they're both well versed magic users, and while the two that Imhotep/Willow are targeting are experienced witch hunters, don't think this Hansel and Gretel have ever met magic users quite like Imhotep and Willow. And of those two, I think the latter's greater versatility gives her the advantage in this challenge.  

You forgot Imhotep has the plagues of Egypt at his disposal, also scarab swarms.  

• Thanks 1

Willow's abilities are more, but I do think that Imhotep has bigger range. It all depends on how close they spawn to the witch hunters, but as it stands Imhotep has a better chance due to being able to win at both close range and long range against them, while Willow will have to close the gap.

Wasn't Imhotep also able to control a large army of people in the first movie?

That is something that could also come into play. 

I dont remember too well so I someone could clarify that, please do so. I'm thinking about that scene where the team is driving and are going through the crowds of mindless followers. Evie was captured. I know they were mindless for the most part, but as with anything could cause some overwhelming issues.

18 minutes ago, Boratz said:

Wasn't Imhotep also able to control a large army of people in the first movie?

That is something that could also come into play. 

I dont remember too well so I someone could clarify that, please do so. I'm thinking about that scene where the team is driving and are going through the crowds of mindless followers. Evie was captured. I know they were mindless for the most part, but as with anything could cause some overwhelming issues.

Yeah toward the end of the film via the book of the dead he summoned a bunch of minor mummies, first priests, and then soldiers. 

2 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Yeah toward the end of the film via the book of the dead he summoned a bunch of minor mummies, first priests, and then soldiers. 

These weren't the mummies or priests. They might have been soldiers. I'll see if I can find a link on YouTube. They were normal people and were almost a mob

Just now, Boratz said:

These weren't the mummies or priests. They might have been soldiers. I'll see if I can find a link on YouTube. They were normal people and were almost a mob

Sores and boils that's one of the plagues 

8 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Sores and boils that's one of the plagues 

This is the scene i was thinking of. He had followers or crowds of people. They almost seemed like zombies for the most part but they changed "Imhotep"

Reason I ask, can he control weak minded people?

3 minutes ago, Boratz said:

This is the seen i was thinking of. He had followers or crowds of people. They almost seemed like zombies for the most part but they changed "Imhotep"

Reason I ask, can he control weak minded people?

Yeah that's sores and boils. One of the plagues, I'm not sure how he chose those he controlled as it happened off screen. 

Just now, Mercenaryblade said:

Yeah that's sores and boils. One of the plagues, I'm not sure how he chose those he controlled as it happened off screen. 

Alright

It's been a while since I've watched it and couldn't remember if the sores/boils were connected to him controlling the masses. 

45 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Willow's abilities are more, but I do think that Imhotep has bigger range. It all depends on how close they spawn to the witch hunters, but as it stands Imhotep has a better chance due to being able to win at both close range and long range against them, while Willow will have to close the gap.

Point, but teleportation and flight helps there. And yeah, just recalled the zombie mind control Imhotep had going on with that mob, but Willow also has mind control, one that she used to control somebody highly resistant to it even

I don’t know enough about Dark Willow, so I’ll need to research a bit more. I’ll argue with what I understand thus far.

I’d say from the comments, it sounds like Imhotep can hit a little harder. His environment manipulation makes him able to take them both out faster and zone out Willow.

Some of y’all might be surprised, but I’m actually going to back Imhotep this time around. The biggest thing he’s got going is that he is a technical immortal and can only die through very specific means. As magically powerful as Dark Willow was, she was still a mortal teenage girl and can be killed if Hansel and Gretel play their cards right. Imhotep on the other hand is a threat that they have no way to really plan for, so he’ll probably be able to kill the two off. Even if he dicks around a little at first.🤣

The current top contenders (including yours truly) are being pitted against each other a lot in this round.

Let the top three kill one another, I say. 😛 

But yeah, I think Imhotep might have the better shot at the siblings here with his bigger AoE attacks and his virtual immortality.