Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

7:8 - Hellhounds vs. Pennywise

UMPIRE

SEASON 7, ROUND 8

Hellhounds

Slot: The Team's Dark Secret
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Hellhounds at Wikipedia
Official Site: CW TV

Pennywise

Slot: The Team's Dark Secret
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Pennywise at Wikipedia
Official Site: Warner Bros

Battle Terrain
Target: Ash Williams

I almost would want to say Hellhounds on this one. I mean assuming these are the ones from Supernatural, they were relentless and not easy to kill. 

On the other hand, Pennywise is no pushover. There is a lot more to It than what has been seen. It has existed since before the Earth and was only defeated in large part due to the Turtle.

It could go either way. 

2 hours ago, Boratz said:

I almost would want to say Hellhounds on this one. I mean assuming these are the ones from Supernatural, they were relentless and not easy to kill. 

On the other hand, Pennywise is no pushover. There is a lot more to It than what has been seen. It has existed since before the Earth and was only defeated in large part due to the Turtle.

It could go either way. 

I agree with you there, but might I add the fact that Pennywise might not need to make others fearful, but he does so anyway? That might screw him over a bit as the Hellhounds would be a lot more efficient in their killing. They have a straight get in-get out modus operandi.

38 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I agree with you there, but might I add the fact that Pennywise might not need to make others fearful, but he does so anyway? That might screw him over a bit as the Hellhounds would be a lot more efficient in their killing. They have a straight get in-get out modus operandi.

You do have a point

I think the Hellhounds would do the deed much faster and more efficient

If Pennywise were to actually be targeting and wanting to kill someone, without all the fear nonsense, that would presumably be pretty efficient. He's certainly far more powerful, at least. But he doesn't ever really play that way, so I guess it's up to interpretation. If it's how they usually act, then Pennywise might just be too slow, but if they're actively trying to out-hunt the other, Pennywise could probably kick it into high gear, or even just take out the dogs

7 hours ago, Bergy_Berg said:

When Hellhounds come for you they're visible, and among their weaknesses is iron. Feels like enough for Ash to work with to take out a hellhound.

You can stop one with salt even. They don't seem all that incredible.

Just cause they have a weakness, it doesn't mean that it can be easily exploited. Full on hunters who are aware of their weakness have trouble putting them off their trails.

9 hours ago, Bergy_Berg said:

When Hellhounds come for you they're visible, and among their weaknesses is iron. Feels like enough for Ash to work with to take out a hellhound.

Salt does not stop them for very long. They can eventually power through it

14 hours ago, Bergy_Berg said:

I think this argument works for me.

Ash has a luck factor and experience with all manner of supernatural horrors that I feel could get him past the Hellhound.

10 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

If Pennywise were to actually be targeting and wanting to kill someone, without all the fear nonsense, that would presumably be pretty efficient. He's certainly far more powerful, at least. But he doesn't ever really play that way, so I guess it's up to interpretation. If it's how they usually act, then Pennywise might just be too slow, but if they're actively trying to out-hunt the other, Pennywise could probably kick it into high gear, or even just take out the dogs

There's also a matter of rates of success. I see Pennywise taking out Ash without issue every time, whereas the hellhounds can face real troubles