Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

7:6 - Lip vs. Dexter

UMPIRE

SEASON 7, ROUND 6

Lip

Slot: The Team's Precocious Child
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 2
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Lip at Wikipedia
Official Site: Nintendo

Dexter

Slot: The Team's Precocious Child
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Dexter at Wikipedia
Official Site: Cartoon Network

Battle Terrain
Precocious Kids: build the coolest treehouse

Poor Lip, she just can't catch a break.

Anyway, both are certainly capable of this task, Dexter with his technology, Lip with her magic, and both treehouses would no doubt be interesting to look at and experience, but as to whose is better?

Toss up, to me, as Lip would likely create a really organic and natural like treehouse likely adorned with many flowers and plants, possibly made of flowers and plants, but that may be too far of a stretch, and to some that may be quite interesting to both witness and see, but Dexter could create a treehouse equivalent to that of his lab, and adorned with many features that are futuristic and chic, appealing to almost any one, but lacking in natural feel.

So, I say here, I'll go with Lip in this case, not because I wouldn't kill to see Dexter's creations, but rather because I believe Lip's treehouse would feel like more of an actual, organic treehouse, with magic being the extra touch in a sense, whereas Dexter's would be almost all tech, and while cool to look at and or use, would be almost too much for those who would appreciate nature a bit more.

A fair analogy to me, is camping, you can go in a super cool, souped up RV and take home with you even as you stay in the woods, but you tend to miss the actual reason for going out in the first place, to escape from all of the burdens, modern tech, worries of life, and to actually live, albeit in a somewhat primitive state away from all of the things that clutter up our lives on a constant basis.

Hence, in my opinion, Lip's treehouse, while perhaps simpler, even if arguably tampered by magic, would be the better and cooler option, as it is made organically, rather than based on advanced and high powered tech, my two cents.