Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

7:2 - Tramp (Disney) vs. Dex-Starr

UMPIRE

SEASON 7, ROUND 2

Tramp (Disney)

Slot: The Team Pet
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Tramp (Disney) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Disney

Dex-Starr

Slot: The Team Pet
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Dex-Starr at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Adopted by Paris Hilton

Can't say Dex-Starr had any sanity to begin with. His backstory is wild, needless to say, and after he accepts the Red Lantern ring the only thing he runs on is pure unadulterated rage. He won't really hold back against Paris Hilton, I see her decapitated in mere seconds. Tramp on the other hand, is a lot more manageable. Can't say for sure if he'd keep his sanity, but I know for a fact he'd keep it longer than Dex-Starr.

Tramp is a free spirit!  He is not going to want to be carried around in Paris' bag forever.  He might try to escape after he's had his fill of the good life.

Dex-Starr, however, is an ultra powerful, extremely dangerous and murderous kitty-cat wielding a red lantern ring who can projectile-vomit death.  So, the unlucky pet adopter would be insta-killed, pretty much, no matter who they were.

And so, gotta go with Tramp.

Heh, a Red Lantern? Nice knowing ya, Paris. :D

Meanwhile, while Tramp isn't small enough for Paris to carry around, he's a lover and a fighter. He'd know how to cozy up to her and protect her if need be.

4 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

I don't know guys. If Dex-Starr can withstand the insanity that he deals with from the Red Lanterns, I think he can hold himself together with Paris.

The simple fact that Dex became a Red Lantern means that he didn't withstand with the Corps' anger and insanity; it actually shows that he became immersed in it and became part of it.

In other words, like the other Red Lanterns, he's a poster child for rage. That's not really ideal for keeping your cool in of Paris's world.

On 1/21/2021 at 2:46 AM, DSkillz said:

The simple fact that Dex became a Red Lantern means that he didn't withstand with the Corps' anger and insanity; it actually shows that he became immersed in it and became part of it.

In other words, like the other Red Lanterns, he's a poster child for rage. That's not really ideal for keeping your cool in of Paris's world.

I mean, you have a point.