Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Jack-Jack Parr at Wikipedia
Official Site: Disney/Pixar

Battle Terrain
Precocious Kids: who wins the snowball fight

4 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Here's how I see it happening. Lip throws a snowball at Jack, Jack gets mad, Jack turns into his demon form and starts spamming snowballs at her until she's covered in snow up to her neck.

I don't know that I agree, but Jack Jack doesn't have the mental capacity to understand a snowball fight. If he got angry, he would just attack her like that raccoon. He's a baby, so he wouldn't understand the concept and probably accidently DQ himself from the fight by just attacking Lip

I think I am going with Lip on this one. I feel like Jack Jack is too much of a toddler at this point to truly understand what would be going on. 

I mean I see him unleashing a full assortment of power once he gets hit with a snowball but I dont really see him throwing a snowball at Lip

Lip's pretty talented with her magic anyway, but yeah she's also a good bit focused than Jack-Jack, and a good bit more knowledgeable about the world, leading me to believe that she would understand a snowball fight much better than Jack-Jack would in any case.

Aside of that, she's no slouch in her speed and abilities in Panel de Pon, depending on the player's skill in the game, and she did defeat Cordelia, a goddess of the Panel de Pon world who even Thanatos fears, so she's pretty powerful if we take all that into account.

But again, there is no denying that Lip's overall skill, is dependent on the player in question, in spite of how the story progresses.