Slot: The Team Anchor
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Silver Surfer at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Planet Dune

Haggar is quite gifted with magic and powerful...by the standards of the Voltron Netflix series. But having watched the entire show, I don’t recall anything that puts her on the level of Surfer. Speed alone would go to him massively. He gets my vote.

I don't think so fellas. Silver Surfer doesn't bring anything to the table that Haggar hasn't already shown capability for. They both have cosmic power that is insane and can bust planets. Haggar has altered time and space which is something I'm sure Surfer has done, but to what degree I don't know. Admittedly, I know more about Haggar than I do Silver Surfer but just from what I've seen from him, I don't get the sense that he wins this by any easy means.

Silver Surfer is a decent power package attached to a character that is always holding back.  There are things he can do, but typically doesn't.

Also, Surfer is wildly inconsistent and has had his ass handed to him by the likes of Cable, Moondragon and the Hulk. 

At any rate, the Tier 5 version of Silver Surfer would be his most mundane.  I'm not familiar with his opponent but I figure he has a shot at this anyways.

1 hour ago, SSJRuss said:

I don't think so fellas. Silver Surfer doesn't bring anything to the table that Haggar hasn't already shown capability for. They both have cosmic power that is insane and can bust planets. Haggar has altered time and space which is something I'm sure Surfer has done, but to what degree I don't know. Admittedly, I know more about Haggar than I do Silver Surfer but just from what I've seen from him, I don't get the sense that he wins this by any easy means.

He absolutely does, I'm sorry, but you're wrong. Haggar is not even close to operating on the same level as Surfer. Not in strength, not in speed, not in versatility...I can go on and on, but if Surfer went all out? This fight would honestly be over before Haggar knew that there even was a fight going on. 

18 minutes ago, C.T. said:

He absolutely does, I'm sorry, but you're wrong. Haggar is not even close to operating on the same level as Surfer. Not in strength, not in speed, not in versatility...I can go on and on, but if Surfer went all out? This fight would honestly be over before Haggar knew that there even was a fight going on. 

If I remember right, she nearly wiped out all of reality with her magic. She was able to move objects of enormous size across multiple galaxies like it was nothing. She damaged time and space. She tanked blows from Voltron and her shield withstood the same. I don't see how she would lose easy.

49 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

If I remember right, she nearly wiped out all of reality with her magic. She was able to move objects of enormous size across multiple galaxies like it was nothing. She damaged time and space. She tanked blows from Voltron and her shield withstood the same. I don't see how she would lose easy.

I think Surfer's speed and variance in abilities give him an edge that give him a somewhat uncomplicated win. From what I'm seeing, Haggar has reasonably powerful magic, but doesn't have other abilities to keep up in this fight.