Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

6:10 - Penny (Inspector Gadget) vs. Moon Girl (Marvel Comics)

UMPIRE

SEASON 6, ROUND 10

Penny (Inspector Gadget)

Slot: The Team's Precocious Child
Season Wins: 3
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Penny (Inspector Gadget) at Wikipedia
Official Site: The Cookie Jar Company

Moon Girl (Marvel Comics)

Slot: The Team's Precocious Child
Season Wins: 3
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Moon Girl (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel

Battle Terrain
Precocious Kids: Tobogganing

No surprise I vote for Moon Girl. But hear me out, Moon Girl likely no doubt has just the rocket powered or hover tube for this. But even if that's not allowed, she could project the amount if speed she'll need to win the race. 

Got to say though, this is a very apt match. I can even see Moon Girl and Penny being friends and occasionally helping out Penny. 

9 hours ago, Movie-Brat said:

No surprise I vote for Moon Girl. But hear me out, Moon Girl likely no doubt has just the rocket powered or hover tube for this. But even if that's not allowed, she could project the amount if speed she'll need to win the race. 

Got to say though, this is a very apt match. I can even see Moon Girl and Penny being friends and occasionally helping out Penny. 

Yeah I agree with you there on that last part, these two would certainly like each other greatly.

In terms of skill and intelligence, both are very high, with Moon Girl certainly higher, but Penny could also certainly calculate the speed required for the race as well, as she did determine using her intellect how MAD agents were making themselves invisible to scare off miners, not something her Uncle, nor the miners themselves could discover, making it likely she could deduce speed like that fairly easily.

She's also likely no slouch in inventions either, as she did invent her Computer Book and Video Watch, by herself, and could likely use both to invent gadgets and tools to help her participate quite well in the race, not as fast as Moon Girl more than likely, but comparable in some notable ways.

Now, without much knowledge or other X factors, Penny would likely be slightly more athletic of the two, due to her detective training with Gadget, however, Moon Girl is also both an Inhuman and a superhero, with access to Devil Dinosaur powers, so in that she would probably surpass Penny, but my knowledge is rather limited on that any way.

For what it is worth, this match could go either way, but I don't think it will be too one sided in terms of who could conceivably win this.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Z451 said:

Now, without much knowledge or other X factors, Penny would likely be slightly more athletic of the two, due to her detective training with Gadget, however, Moon Girl is also both an Inhuman and a superhero, with access to Devil Dinosaur powers, so in that she would probably surpass Penny, but my knowledge is rather limited on that any way.

I do know Moon Girl is an accomplished skater if that counts.