Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

6:7 - Artie Bucco vs. Pillsbury Doughboy

UMPIRE

SEASON 6, ROUND 7

Artie Bucco

Slot: Preparing the Team's Holiday Feast
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Artie Bucco at Wikipedia
Official Site: HBO

Pillsbury Doughboy

Slot: Preparing the Team's Holiday Feast
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Pillsbury Doughboy at Wikipedia
Official Site: Pillsbury

Battle Terrain
Cooking Challenge: Baked Alaska Dessert

Artie might be a very gifted chef, but Pillsbury has long been one of the leading brands of dessert-making.

5 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Artie might be a very gifted chef, but Pillsbury has long been one of the leading brands of dessert-making.

Baked Alaska is one of, if not the most challenging desserts to make.

You won't find a recipe for it at Pillsbury.  I checked.

I don't know who wins, but this is a real test of skill.

34 minutes ago, Fox said:

Baked Alaska is one of, if not the most challenging desserts to make.

You won't find a recipe for it at Pillsbury.  I checked.

I don't know who wins, but this is a real test of skill.

Eh, that just means the Doughboy hasn't tried it yet.

The long odds are pretty good with the dude with over 50 years experience.

image.png.37c140ba4b15ad3585662bb5e9af9b7a.pngimage.png.86ca144111baaa83d3936ab4eda20aa2.png

These are screenshots of the Dessert Section of The Sopranos family cookbook as compiled by Artie Bucco. He clearly can handle a difficult dessert and can do it in the most calm and professional manner. The dude handles mobsters coming into his establishment with their problems all the time, he has more to be intimidated by than some difficult dessert. Something else to consider here, Artie doesn't have to face challenges like, "How will I open the oven?" and "How will I mix ingredients that are larger than myself?"

53 minutes ago, Nate86 said:

image.png.37c140ba4b15ad3585662bb5e9af9b7a.pngimage.png.86ca144111baaa83d3936ab4eda20aa2.png

These are screenshots of the Dessert Section of The Sopranos family cookbook as compiled by Artie Bucco. He clearly can handle a difficult dessert and can do it in the most calm and professional manner. The dude handles mobsters coming into his establishment with their problems all the time, he has more to be intimidated by than some difficult dessert. Something else to consider here, Artie doesn't have to face challenges like, "How will I open the oven?" and "How will I mix ingredients that are larger than myself?"

You make a strong argument.

Ah, good to see more folks are coming to debate now. :) 

The Doughboy can handle tough desserts as well. Here's a list of some of the toughest desserts to make

As it turns out, there's at least one Pillsbury recipe for the bulk of them.

Also, as far as the Doughboy having to deal with the obstacle of being as small as he is, he'd just have to start preparing his dessert earlier to compensate.

Last round my picks were impossible to debate and win. As for this round though, I feel better about it.

So there is a pilsbury recipe for the bulk of them but if you look at the ingredients it’s “boxed yellow cake mix” and “instant pudding”. If the Pilsbury Doughboy can’t make pudding from scratch he might wanna try a different profession unless he’s baking Noel Napoleons for the people in line at Country Buffet. Artie respects food and uses fresh ingredients and preps things from scratch.

As for starting earlier, that may work with some stuff like “Pilsbury Funfetti Cupcake Mix” but Baked Alaska has to be timed out. You don’t wanna chance anything with that ice cream melting. I’d prefer my chef to be somebody who doesn’t have added challenges in the middle of preparing a difficult dessert.