Slot: The Team's Jack of All Trades
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Dread Pirate Roberts at Wikipedia
Official Site: William Goldman

Battle Terrain
Jack of all Trades: Jurassic Heist

Mello has the anime intelligence on his side, and while Dread Pirate Roberts has wits on his side as well, Mello's connections also overshadow Dread Pirate Roberts' in my opinion, but that's generally due to the fact that this is modern age vs. fantasy age in question. In the modern age, information just spreads faster and he'd realistically have more connections due to that.

10 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Mello has the anime intelligence on his side, and while Dread Pirate Roberts has wits on his side as well, Mello's connections also overshadow Dread Pirate Roberts' in my opinion, but that's generally due to the fact that this is modern age vs. fantasy age in question. In the modern age, information just spreads faster and he'd realistically have more connections due to that.

Valid points, but I'd say the Dennis Nedry challenge is less about their connections and more about not getting eaten by a dinosaur.

15 hours ago, Fox said:

Valid points, but I'd say the Dennis Nedry challenge is less about their connections and more about not getting eaten by a dinosaur.

Even so, Mello has access to modern firearms, and if we're being real, he's more than smart enough to not put himself in that situation to begin with. If the challenge were just "who survives longest on Jurassic Park?" I might favor Roberts honestly. But Mello would put together a much more solid and fool-proof plan and it would certainly succeed. I think both can do well, but Mello should be able to win