Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Santa Claus at Wikipedia
Official Site: Public Domain

Battle Terrain
HOLIDAY CHALLENGE: Get Loki to help orphans

Heh. :D 

When it comes to helping children out, there's no topping the OG Kris Kringle.

This scenario is more tailored for Klaus.

Klaus has excellent combat prowess, which will be vital in this match as Loki will take some 'reasoning with' to convince him of changing hearts. Klaus is also immortal, so Loki can't hurt him. And after he realizes that, Klaus will use some of that holly jolly-ness to convince him to change.

Santa could do this too, I know. But Klaus has shown in his own stories that he is capable of changing people for the better. He was able to revive an entire city's holiday cheer and even sway the ones in charge to change their ways.

Eh, beating Loki into submission never really works for long. Ending his guilt for something, however, might just do the trick. 

Loki has always felt guilty about killing Kid Loki. In some stories about Santa, back when he was St. Nicholas, he was known for performing miracles, which included resurrecting dead children. This may still be in his skillset as Santa when the occasion calls for it, so to convince Loki to help out with those orphaned kids, he could in exchange promise to revive Kid Loki as a Christmas gift. 

9 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Eh, beating Loki into submission never really works for long. Ending his guilt for something, however, might just do the trick. 

Loki has always felt guilty about killing Kid Loki. In some stories about Santa, back when he was St. Nicholas, he was known for performing miracles, which included resurrecting dead children. This may still be in his skillset as Santa when the occasion calls for it, so to convince Loki to help out with those orphaned kids, he could in exchange promise to revive Kid Loki as a Christmas gift. 

I think both of these Santa can do that. Though I'm only guessing and judging based on the fact that Klaus was able to resurrect himself and his wolf companion.

5 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

I think both of these Santa can do that. Though I'm only guessing and judging based on the fact that Klaus was able to resurrect himself and his wolf companion.

Yeah, that's all I'm seeing on Klaus's Wikipedia page as well. That may be exclusive to him and Lilli, since it doesn't appear that he's resurrected anyone else. 

I wish we could see more of Klaus's full abilities. Boom! Studios really needs a Wiki, lol.

3 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Yeah, that's all I'm seeing on Klaus's Wikipedia page as well. That may be exclusive to him and Lilli, since it doesn't appear that he's resurrected anyone else. 

I wish we could see more of Klaus's full abilities. Boom! Studios really needs a Wiki, lol.

Yeah, I put him on my team before I read any of this material but I did read the first run before we started. Wanted to be able to know what he was about.

Best I could find a respect thread.

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/5k4xf6/santa_klaus_klaus_boom_comics/

20 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Yeah, I put him on my team before I read any of this material but I did read the first run before we started. Wanted to be able to know what he was about.

Best I could find a respect thread.

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/5k4xf6/santa_klaus_klaus_boom_comics/

Depending on the version of Loki, Klaus may need more power than he shows in that thread to give him a beating. Loki regularly tangles with Thor, who's moved the planet-sized Migard Serpent.