Slot: The Team's Disney Fairy Tale Villain
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Jafar at Wikipedia
Official Site: Disney

Battle Terrain
Disney Villains: Frame Judy Hopps

Both of them are high in their respective chain of command, Claude being archdeacon in 1482 France means that he had quite a lot of say in whose lives should be ruined, and Jafar as a royal vizier could also ruin a persons life. WIth that being said, I don't think we can truly tell how big his influence would be cause Agrabah isn't a real nation.

Both villains are proficient in art of manipulation and political games. They both have high status in their respective franchise. However while Jafar is a cruel narcissist, Claude is a delusional sadist. Through the movie Claude prosecutes good people all while thinking he is executing the will of God. And this man only works in ultimatums. Jafar will frame Hopps to further his agenda, Claude will assume she's an evil being who needs to be eradicated. Judy Hopps is also skilled enough fight back and while I can see Jafar bailing halfway, Claude will not stop. He will fully commit to destroying Judy Hopps. Human wickedness has no limits if the person thinks he's in the right. Claude would sacrifice his title, break every bone in his body, lose his life if it means he fulfills his duty to God. 

I think Judy is in trouble either way.

That being said, to frame someone like Judy who is a good officer and a bit of a hero requires some forethought, planning and cunning.  I think I'm leaning Jafar in that regard, but on the other hand, I also think Jafar is the less scary villain here.

tough one.

I don't remember much about the Hunchback of Notre Dame, but I don't really recall Claude framing people or setting people up. That's the sort of thing I think of for Jafar. He played the long game and had a lot of schemes he used to get to the top.

Plus he has magic.