Gambit vs. Dr. Facilier
MATCH SCORE
Gambit: 6
Dr. Facilier: 1

Lilandra Neramani vs. Agent L
MATCH SCORE
Lilandra Neramani: 2
Agent L: 4

Match 15410 Captain Britain (Betsy Braddock) vs. Scorpion (Carmilla Black)

Movie-Brat

Zack managed to avoid another strike by Deathbird, albeit narrowly. During the fight however, she managed to strike him and knock him down, causing sparks to fly out of his suit. 

But both combatants evidently try to avoid the dozens of giant monsters and much to their utter confusion, sentient buildings trying to hide from the carnage. 

Zack never really got over seeing sentient buildings walking and talking, even one begged him for help. To which he only replied to find cover and he'll help out. 

Deathbird managed to push over one of the Kaiju to land on Zack but he managed to move out of the way. 

Finally, the two entered a stalemate. Deathbird managed to latch onto his back and attempted to pick him up and fly over. But quickly thinking, he threw himself, and her, into a nearby destroyed building with half the bricks intact.

They were thrown to the floor with Zack pushing himself down even further, hitting Deathbird onto the pavement. He tried it a few more times before she managed to let go. And gave her one last kick to the face that managed to knock her out. 

Zack breathed heavily considering the intense battle and his surroundings. It was an exhausting fight. But his head snapped up upon hearing footsteps behind him. 

He whirled around to give his potential new opponent a punch but his punch was blocked by none other than Din Djarin. 

"Kind of not interested in another fight that involves pummeling the top of my head, thank you." He sardonically said. 

"Sorry, man." Zack apologized. "I don't know what's going on and I keep getting angry for some reason."

"Touch the back of your neck." Din suggested. "Trust me."

He reached underneath his helmet and curiously, he felt something on the back of his neck. He took it out to reveal it to be the same chip Din took out earlier. 

"How'd you know?" Zack stared in amazement at the chip. 

"Took out the exact same one." Saud the Mandalorian. "I pretty much guessed these things increase aggression."

Zack, underneath his helmet, had a look of astonishment before feeling guilt. He realized that he had grown more aggressive the fight and could have killed someone or Deathbird could have killed him. 

The two looked at the unconscious Deathbird before a bright light encased her before they disappeared. 

"Always seems to happen with the losers." Din said. 

"Do you remember anything that happened to you?" Zack then asked him. 

"Just that I was minding my own business before a bright light engulfed me." He responded simply. 

"Same here." Zack concurred. 

"I'm mainly looking for whoever took the child." Din then added. 

"Child?" Zack asked curiously. 

"Long story but he was in my care when I was abducted." Din explained. "Where I come from, he's a target."

"I'm sorry." Zack apologized. "Then you're gonna need help."

He added, "You can't do this alone."

As if on cue, they stumbled as the ground shook hard at the sound of a  thud and even an explosion. 

Even if Din wanted to say he worked alone, he figured he would need all the help he could get. 

"Maybe we should talk somewhere else!" Zack suggested. 

"Agreed!" Din concurred. 

As the two run away from the destruction, they managed to find the door to their exit. 

"I should warn you, this is going to surprise you." Din said to the Power Ranger. 

To Zack's shock as the door opened, he saw the outside. He soon realized he and Din were standing on what appeared to be an oversized train. But the more shocking thing was that it appeared endless. Just an endless line of train cars. 

"This can't be real!" Zack shouted over the noise.

"Unfortunately it is!" Din shouted back so he can hear. "Let's go!"

With that, the two ran to the nearest car and entering immediately. 

-------

She rubbed her eyes as if she slept for long. A woman with purple, pinkish hair wearing a suit of armor that resembled the UK flag, woke up to find herself in curious surroundings. 

Rows of stands in a dark place, surrounded by neon signs with a language she could not understand. Not because she could not understand the language at all but the linguistics seemed to be literal nonsense. 

"What in the world?" Captain Britain, Betsy Braddock, remarked in confusion. 

But what topped the weirdness in her mind was seeing actual slugs, either literally the size of her if not bigger roaming around. A lot was too much for her to take in and was amazed considering what she had dealt with between body swapping and other worlds. 

'This cannot be real!' She thought to herself. 'Did I die and this is the afterlife? No! I would have been reborn in Krakoa.'

Suddenly, she was startled by a giant blue slug bursting from one of the stands with a box of what looked like jewels.

"You look like you have fine taste in jewelry!" Said the aqua colored slug. 

"I beg your pardon?" Betsy asked in confusion, taken aback by the sight.

Betsy backed away but suddenly was greeted by a barrage of slugs offering all sorts of items. 

Suddenly, as almost a relief, she heard a sound of crashing. She turned to see a young woman with dark hair in a green and black outfit and a scorpion's stinger. Carmilla Black, the Scorpion, came through crashing one of the stands. 

Betsy noticed the agitated, angry, look on her face. Before she could do anything, she felt something on the back of her neck. 

Taking it off, it was a small chip. She stared at it wondering what was it even doing on her in the first place. Her attention went back to Scorpion upon hearing her speak. 

"Where am I?!" She growled, visibly irritated. "Was this your idea?!"

"I can assure you, no." Betsy responded, trying to calm her . "We can talk this over."

Despite this, the Scorpion lunged at her regardless. 

Betsy in an instant, conjured a psionic broadsword and shield. She was immediately ready for battle and prepared herself to fight.  

-------

There are two fights left after this one and the next set up will further the story. 

Yes, the version of Betsy Braddock I'm using is her recent incarnation as Captain Britain as of the Hickman X-Men books. So she has her abilities but also flight and super strength considering she inherited the Amulet of Right from her brother. 

Carmilla Black has her martial arts skills, the left arm that can deliver toxins and the semi organic tail.

And as always, how much damage would the characters cause to this particular car but how would they also use their surroundings to their advantage. 

There's a share of grammar mistake here and there, but otherwise a pretty good set-up, Movie-Brat.

As for the match, I think Betsy should win here. The combination of her powers and her armor should be too much for Carmilla to overcome.

7 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

There's a share of grammar mistake here and there, but otherwise a pretty good set-up, Movie-Brat.

As for the match, I think Betsy should win here. The combination of her powers and her armor should be too much for Carmilla to overcome.

My bad on that. I did give it a once over but I guess I missed a few. 

A good addition to your arc. It does make me realize how out of touch I am with current comics. So Besty is no longer Psylocke? She is Captain Britain again? What happened to her brother?

Updated: I just read the wikipedia page, which is what it's for lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JohnnyChany said:

A good addition to your arc. It does make me realize how out of touch I am with current comics. So Besty is no longer Psylocke? She is Captain Britain again? What happened to her brother?

Updated: I just read the wikipedia page, which is what it's for lol

Don't worry though, Kwannon is Psylocke. So, she's technically still around. Just the original woman is in control of her body again as is Betsy. 

Think the idea of Din and Zack together is a nice pairing. They could make a great team.

Yeah, this set-up could use some work but I get the story which is what I'm here for.

This car is gonna get wrecked. By the looks of it, it seems like not a lot of room and that may not be a good thing for Betsy as it will be harder to dodge Carmilla's poison stinger. I think that will ultimately seal her fate.