Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

6:1 - Bob Belcher vs. Colonel Sanders

UMPIRE

SEASON 6, ROUND 1

Bob Belcher

Slot: Preparing the Team's Holiday Feast
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Bob Belcher at Wikipedia
Official Site: Fox

Colonel Sanders

Slot: Preparing the Team's Holiday Feast
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Colonel Sanders at Wikipedia
Official Site: KFC

Battle Terrain
Cooking Challenge: Chinese Eight-Treasure Duck

One of them makes burgers, the other one makes chicken. Would Colonel Sanders be able to prepare the duck like it's supposed to be? No, but the fact that it's more up his alley makes me believe he'd be able to do it better than Bob. Might even give his own KFC twist to the mix.

2 hours ago, Macklemore said:

One of them makes burgers, the other one makes chicken. Would Colonel Sanders be able to prepare the duck like it's supposed to be? No, but the fact that it's more up his alley makes me believe he'd be able to do it better than Bob. Might even give his own KFC twist to the mix.

Agreed.

I'm liking Bob here too, he seems to be the more eclectic cook of the two.

Sanders, is kind of limited in his and his restaurants recipes, to Kentucky and Southern fried food.

Colonel Sanders KFC restaurants are actually more popular in Asia than the US, so I've read.  In Asia, the menu has some variety which I believe includes duck, from time to time.

That said, we are discussing the cook that Sanders was, not the KFC chain.  Sanders was taught to cook by his mother and had no formal training.  He was actually more of an entrepreneur than anything and worked a vareity of jobs.  His first cafe had a small menu which was pretty much fried chicken and fixings,

In the world of cooking, Sanders is a very successful one-trick pony,

The key to eight treasure duck is the eight different things inside the duck.  This is a very difficult recipe to master because all the different things plus the duck must come out perfect - not over or under done.

I think both of these contenders would be taking a swing at this as novices. I think I'll go with Bob on this one, though. 

asian kfc be like "yeah remember that krabby patty that can kill a health inspector"

agWMOKk.png

AKFC at it's core is mostly hearty southern dishes and deep fried chicken. Bob has shown to work with high quality ingredients before (like that special farm raised turkey), use exotic ingredients like black garlic and doing amazing turkey on thanksgiving holidays. Stuffing duck is probably somewhere similar? Meanwhile KFC man is here tie dyeing burger buns.