Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

5:8 - Marrow vs. Nightcrawler

UMPIRE

SEASON 5, ROUND 8

Marrow

Slot: The Team's Mid-Level Superhero
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 2
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Marrow at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment

Nightcrawler

Slot: The Team's Mid-Level Superhero
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 2
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Nightcrawler at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Bar Fight

Eh not quite, Marrow's no Wolverine, but she has other abilities that make her hard to contend with.

Among those that Kurt would have to face is her ability to not only use bone spears, but literally send bones flying nearly everywhere.

This ability alone would even it up a bit, against Nightcrawler as he would find it hard to avoid getting hit, even for a teleporter, not impossible, in terms of avoiding it, just very hard.

In terms of raw speed, she's pretty fast, as she was able to keep up with Wolverine himself while sparring in the Danger Room, as well as react to opponents who were even hiding out of sight from a few other trained mutants.

For combat skill, Marrow was able to fell a giant beast in one blow, as well as combat more than one opponent at once, both impressive combat skills in general, that show she is a decently capable assassin in her own right.

She was also able to tackle a charging Quicksilver, and take a hit from Spider-Man as well, seems off topic to mention in this list, but each show that she can match and take hits from some heavy hitters under certain circumstances mind you.

Now, the setting here seems to favor Marrow a bit more, as a close quarters bar, would make teleportation difficult for Nightcrawler, but for Marrow she might feel closer to home here, as in spite of the difference in preferred terrain, I can see her maneuvering around it a bit more to gain some hits on Nightcrawler, using her speed and long range attacks.

Between the two of them, I like Marrow more for that reason here, as close quarters in a bar, where both contenders can't leave, would probably favor a combat who is more of a close range fighter, than that of a teleporter by my account.

And furthermore, at that, if she was able to compare to Wolverine in sparring, at least at some level, I think she might be at least somewhat decently comparable to Nightcrawler at some level as well, but I'll admit that is a stretch.

6 hours ago, Z451 said:

Eh not quite, Marrow's no Wolverine, but she has other abilities that make her hard to contend with.

Among those that Kurt would have to face is her ability to not only use bone spears, but literally send bones flying nearly everywhere.

This ability alone would even it up a bit, against Nightcrawler as he would find it hard to avoid getting hit, even for a teleporter, not impossible, in terms of avoiding it, just very hard.

In terms of raw speed, she's pretty fast, as she was able to keep up with Wolverine himself while sparring in the Danger Room, as well as react to opponents who were even hiding out of sight from a few other trained mutants.

For combat skill, Marrow was able to fell a giant beast in one blow, as well as combat more than one opponent at once, both impressive combat skills in general, that show she is a decently capable assassin in her own right.

She was also able to tackle a charging Quicksilver, and take a hit from Spider-Man as well, seems off topic to mention in this list, but each show that she can match and take hits from some heavy hitters under certain circumstances mind you.

Now, the setting here seems to favor Marrow a bit more, as a close quarters bar, would make teleportation difficult for Nightcrawler, but for Marrow she might feel closer to home here, as in spite of the difference in preferred terrain, I can see her maneuvering around it a bit more to gain some hits on Nightcrawler, using her speed and long range attacks.

Between the two of them, I like Marrow more for that reason here, as close quarters in a bar, where both contenders can't leave, would probably favor a combat who is more of a close range fighter, than that of a teleporter by my account.

And furthermore, at that, if she was able to compare to Wolverine in sparring, at least at some level, I think she might be at least somewhat decently comparable to Nightcrawler at some level as well, but I'll admit that is a stretch.

A solid, well reasoned analysis of the match-up.

Respect.