Slot: The Team's Deity
Season Wins: 4
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Poseidon at Wikipedia
Official Site: Public Domain

Battle Terrain
Deities: Sway Hobbits

Huh. Whenever I go to Versam's Fantasy Team Page, I get a prompt from Google Translate to translate the page to English from ... Malagasy? 🤨

Anyways, from what I've seen of the Lord of the Rings media, the Hobbits like the simple life of farming and food and drink. Ra, being pretty benevolent and the god of the sun and the sky, would at least make farming easier for the little guys. I'm not sure Poseidon would want to go this far inland to sway new worshippers.

4 hours ago, Macklemore said:

At the same time, farming is supreme near water banks and if Hobbits know they got the blessing of the god of the sea himself they might have an actual reason to move near water.

Eh, Poseidon seems to mostly reign over the sea waters, which would be counterproductive to farming. 

Meanwhile, Ra could assure the Hobbits that the sun's rays won't overheat and wilt their crops. Khmun, being the evening manifestation of Ra, was the god of the Nile, so he could probably keep any creeks, rivers, etc., flowing around the Hobbit's farmlands. As Ra-Horakhty, he may recognize that the Hobbits like a good drink and send them his kingdoms' finest wines (as Egyptians have long been quite the wine connoisseurs). 

Also, as I've mentioned, Ra being the benevolent king of his pantheon, is known for calling his fellow gods to his aid for support.

4 hours ago, Macklemore said:

At the same time, farming is supreme near water banks and if Hobbits know they got the blessing of the god of the sea himself they might have an actual reason to move near water.

Hobbits like comfort and staying where they are at. Other than a few, they hate to leave The Shire.