Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

5:7 - Midnighter vs. Deathstroke

UMPIRE

SEASON 5, ROUND 7

Midnighter

Slot: The Team's Mid-Level Superhero
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Midnighter at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics

Deathstroke

Slot: The Team's Mid-Level Superhero
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Deathstroke at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Pandora Daytime

• Like 1

Along with Wolverine vs. X23 in the previous round, this might be the best match-up in the mid-level superhero slot on paper. Funny thing, you can't call either of these guys superheroes. :D Let's see ... 

Midnighter is quicker (albeit in bursts) and stronger than Deathstroke, has a better healing factor, and of course, has his battle computer in his head. Slade has better reflexes. is a better strategist, and has a bit more fighting skill. It could be close, but Midnighter should take this a majority of the time with his healing factor and pre-cog seeing millions of different scenarios of this fight before it even starts.

• Like 1

the fact that midnighter thinks he knows every thing and always has things under control has bit him in the ass  on several occasions 

the battle computer will make this  seem to easy  and cause him to relax  to much   midnighter has a battle computer in his brain

slade's brain is the battle computer  and midnighter's battle computer was hacked and shut down  the midighter solo series so where it is the ultimate advantage 

midnighter can often become to reliant on it 

1 minute ago, comic_book_fan said:

the fact that midnighter thinks he knows every thing and always has things under control has bit him in the ass  on several occasions 

the battle computer will make this  seem to easy  and cause him to relax  to much   midnighter has a battle computer in his brain

slade's brain is the battle computer  and the battle computer was hacked and shut down  the midighter solo series so where it is the ultimate advantage 

midnighter can often become to reliant on it 

Thing is, Deathstroke would have to know about Midnighter's battle computer ahead of time and prepare accordingly to have a chance, but even then it's still a pretty slim chance. Besides, the battle terrain doesn't say that either fighter would be prepped for the other.

9 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Thing is, Deathstroke would have to know about Midnighter's battle computer ahead of time and prepare accordingly to have a chance, but even then it's still a pretty slim chance. Besides, the battle terrain doesn't say that either fighter would be prepped for the other.

iam not so sure look at the way midnighter kicked around  grifter in his solo series he likes to plays too much 

he pretty much screwed around and  let grifter gain the  upper hand  and he had every advantage because 

he caught grifter by  but instead of killing him he pinned him to the ground giving him a chance to turn the tables 

if he did this to slade  he probably dies  but yes i do need alot of ifs to win 

23 minutes ago, comic_book_fan said:

iam not so sure look at the way midnighter kicked around  grifter in his solo series he likes to plays too much 

he pretty much screwed around and  let grifter gain the  upper hand  and he had every advantage because 

he caught grifter by  but instead of killing him he pinned him to the ground giving him a chance to turn the tables 

if he did this to slade  he probably dies  but yes i do need alot of ifs to win 

From what I've looked up, Midnighter and Grifter have faced off several times, and Midnighter has won their encounters more often than not. Grifter also seems to have more exploitable weaknesses than Deathstroke.

Besides, I'm not sure why Midnighter would opt to mess around with a character as potentially as dangerous as Slade, especially since his battle computer would've already clued him in to how dangerous Slade can be.

3 hours ago, DSkillz said:

From what I've looked up, Midnighter and Grifter have faced off several times, and Midnighter has won their encounters more often than not. Grifter also seems to have more exploitable weaknesses than Deathstroke.

he did beat grifter in every fight they had except for the one iam talking about  but grifter wasn't written his best in those other fights and this one was a tie 

grifter was winning when they stopped but midnighter  was far from done he could have won anyway 

Besides, I'm not sure why Midnighter would opt to mess around with a character as potentially as dangerous as Slade, especially since his battle computer would've already clued him in to how dangerous Slade can be.

grifter is on that level or the level below  he was a former blackrazor  which is the elite special forces in the wildstorm universe 

one of them can take on an entire seal team and grifter has coda trained too   he alone pinned down an entire military squad 

and midnighter is so arrogant he didn't take him seriously midnighter gets bored sometimes and gives people a chance   i do think he wins aslong as he sticks to business  but if he leaves slade a window  to do something he would regret it more than likely  though iam taking the L here 

8 hours ago, comic_book_fan said:

he did beat grifter in every fight they had except for the one iam talking about  but grifter wasn't written his best in those other fights and this one was a tie 

grifter was winning when they stopped but midnighter  was far from done he could have won anyway 

Ah, so Grifter never definitively beat Midnighter in that encounter? 

8 hours ago, comic_book_fan said:

grifter is on that level or the level below  he was a former blackrazor  which is the elite special forces in the wildstorm universe 

one of them can take on an entire seal team and grifter has coda trained too   he alone pinned down an entire military squad 

and midnighter is so arrogant he didn't take him seriously midnighter gets bored sometimes and gives people a chance   i do think he wins aslong as he sticks to business  but if he leaves slade a window  to do something he would regret it more than likely  though iam taking the L here 

None of what you've mentioned gives an indication of Midnight's arrogance being a serious handicap for him. Once his battle computer gives him a read on Slade's abilities, Midnighter is very likely not going to underestimate him.

5 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Ah, so Grifter never definitively beat Midnighter in that encounter? 

nope they both heard gunshots and  ran to stop whatever was going on 

None of what you've mentioned gives an indication of Midnight's arrogance being a serious handicap for him. Once his battle computer gives him a read on Slade's abilities, Midnighter is very likely not going to underestimate him.

i agree which is why i admit slade loses this round it's just that battle computer  is such a big edge some wonder  how he could lose to anyone below superman level and i was simply stating  that where he more than likely wins this  it is entirely possible for him to screw it up in-spite of all his advantages  but more than likely he will see how fast slade's brain operates and realize he needs to end this at first chance 

Yeeesss! My boy came through! :D 

He should've been 3-0 by now, but I'll definitely take it.