Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

5:6 - Amaterasu (Mythology) vs. Sobek (Mythology)

UMPIRE

SEASON 5, ROUND 6

Amaterasu (Mythology)

Slot: The Team's Deity
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Amaterasu (Mythology) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Public Domain

Sobek (Mythology)

Slot: The Team's Deity
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Sobek (Mythology) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Public Domain

Battle Terrain
Deities: Harvest Contest

Gonna have to go with the Goddess of the Sun, Amaterasu, on this one.  The sun which makes all things grow.

I always vote last day, so plenty of time for someone to tell me why the crocodile god offers more bounty.

Hmmm while Sobek is the god of the river, and the river is essential to irrigating crops... I got to go with Amaterasu, she represents the sun and the wind. It's a toughie but I think Amaterasu is a slightly more benevolent deity. 

Reasons Sobek wins:

"Sobek was also associated with pharaonic power, fertility, and military prowess, but served additionally as a protective deity with apotropaic qualities, invoked particularly for protection against the dangers presented by the Nile."

- This could tie back to food and making sure that nothing they eat is tainted by evil or poison.

"Sobek is, above all else, an aggressive and animalistic deity who lives up to the vicious reputation of his patron animal, the large and violent Nile crocodile/West African crocodile. Some of his common epithets betray this nature succinctly, the most notable of which being: "he who loves robbery", "he who eats while he also mates", and "pointed of teeth". However, he also displays grand benevolence in more than one celebrated myth. After his association with Horus and consequent adoption into the Osirian triad of Osiris, Isis, and Horus in the Middle Kingdom, Sobek became associated with Isis as a healer of the deceased Osiris (following his violent murder by Set in the central Osiris myth). In fact, though many scholars believe that the name of Sobek, Sbk, is derived from s-bAk, "to impregnate", others postulate that it is a participial form of the verb sbq, an alternative writing of sAq, "to unite", thereby meaning Sbk could roughly translate to "he who unites (the dismembered limbs of Osiris)"."

"It is from this association with healing that Sobek was considered a protective deity. His fierceness was able to ward off evil while simultaneously defending the innocent."

- This passage in Wikipedia is the closest statement I found that related to food. My interpretation comes of this comes down to his association with healing and uniting people. Which we all know comes from feasts and food, because meals bring people together. His aggressiveness in protection could also be interpreted as warding off other predators that might affect food consumption for humans.