Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

5:5 - The Autobots vs. The Turians

UMPIRE

SEASON 5, ROUND 5

The Autobots

Slot: The Team's Planetary Invasion Force!
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Autobots at Wikipedia
Official Site: Transformers Official Site

The Turians

Slot: The Team's Planetary Invasion Force!
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Turians at Wikipedia
Official Site: BioWare

Battle Terrain
Alien Invasion: Battleground planet Earth

1 minute ago, SSJRuss said:

The Turians held back the Reapers, fought the human space force and defeated the Krogan. They can handle the Autobots in my opinion. But I'm open to a discussion.

I actually know next to nothing about the Mass Effect universe, outside of some parody videos. So, if you can elucidate on the strengths of that universe here I'd be happy to know.

5 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

The Turians held back the Reapers, fought the human space force and defeated the Krogan. They can handle the Autobots in my opinion. But I'm open to a discussion.

Didn't the Turians get wrecked by the Reapers though? Like, sure, they "held them off" for a time, but they were getting destroyed. As far as I remember only 2 Reapers were ever actually killed, and neither were by the Turians (until the very end, where all or none of the Reapers can be killed)

1 minute ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Didn't the Turians get wrecked by the Reapers though? Like, sure, they "held them off" for a time, but they were getting destroyed. As far as I remember only 2 Reapers were ever actually killed, and neither were by the Turians (until the very end, where all or none of the Reapers can be killed)

Everyone was legit getting overwhelmed by the sheer numbers, and it wasn't exactly onscreen but if you go by some of the background stuff about the war on the codex, the turians definitely did the best in initially handling it: https://masseffect.fandom.com/wiki/Codex/The_Reaper_War#The_Battle_of_Palaven and moreso when the Krogan joined the fray: https://masseffect.fandom.com/wiki/Codex/The_Reaper_War#The_Miracle_of_Palaven

Still, they were only holding off the inevitable yeah. Had to rely on what humanity and Shepard were doing to ultimately win.

9 minutes ago, C.T. said:

Everyone was legit getting overwhelmed by the sheer numbers, and it wasn't exactly onscreen but if you go by some of the background stuff about the war on the codex, the turians definitely did the best in initially handling it: https://masseffect.fandom.com/wiki/Codex/The_Reaper_War#The_Battle_of_Palaven and moreso when the Krogan joined the fray: https://masseffect.fandom.com/wiki/Codex/The_Reaper_War#The_Miracle_of_Palaven

Still, they were only holding off the inevitable yeah. Had to rely on what humanity and Shepard were doing to ultimately win.

Man, I always forget how much I loved Mass Effect. I should replay it at some point

6 hours ago, DSkillz said:

The Autobot Matrix of Leadership. That is all. 😛 

4 hours ago, Venom 2009 said:

But could the Turians represent the Autobots' darkest hour??? :D