Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

5:5 - William Munny vs. Doc Holliday

UMPIRE

SEASON 5, ROUND 5

William Munny

Slot: The Team's Wild West Component
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about William Munny at Wikipedia
Official Site: Warner Bros.

Doc Holliday

Slot: The Team's Wild West Component
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Doc Holliday at Wikipedia
Official Site: Bueno Vista Entertainment

Battle Terrain
The Wild West: Marksman

Tombstone vs. Unforgiven? I feel like this is a thing that is widely discussed in movie circles as well. I actively cannot tell if the people William faced were bad at aiming or if he was just that good in this scene, although I'm leaning toward the former. Meanwhile, Doc Holliday always aims for the head as seen in the fight against Ringo, so I'm kind of inclined to give it to him cause he's more likely to go for a proper kill shot. Granted, both of their best feats don't take place at long range, but I'm willing to say that Doc Holliday impressed me more.

4 minutes ago, Nate86 said:

Does Doc Holiday ever use a rifle? I know he’s extremely good with a pistol but I can’t remember if I saw him use a rifle in Tombstone.

I hope this doesn't seem like too far of a leap, but generally rifles are more accurate than pistols. If you can hit a target at range with a pistol, doing so with a rifle should be easy. You would think if he's good with one he should be good with other.

Right, and I agree with that but you have to factor in kickback from a rifle and aiming down your sights. It’s training in a relatively different area of shooting. I just also have ample evidence Munny can hit a target with a rifle when he kills somebody from atop a hill in Unforgiven. In Tombstone they get into the shootout across the river from Ringo and Doc starts with a rifle but quickly ditches it and switches to his pistol. I know it’s probably for reloading purposes but he really favors one over the other.

Oh, don't mind me. I'm just marveling at the fact that Clint Eastwood's in this draft twice. :D Not much of a surprise, though, considering how many Westerns, spaghetti and otherwise, that he's starred/co-starred in. 

As for who I think wins? Since I haven't seen Tombstone or Unforgiven, I have no idea. I guess this might go whose shown more aptitude with a rifle.

As cool as the Unforgiven vs. Tombstone angle is, I'm not sure if this matchup is a win win or lose lose fight for me lol. William Munny is on my team, but Doc Holiday is my favorite Western character ever and its not close. He is the reason I suggested this slot in the first place.

Objectively speaking I can't say for sure because as mentioned neither man does long range dueling with rifles in their movie. I will say this particular challenge nullifies Holliday's greatest gifts, his quick draw and gift of gab. Although, it would be humourous to watch him trying to shout his slick lines while battling tuberculosis.