MATCH SCORE
Juggernaut: 10
Mr. Incredible: 0

Rumble 20544 General Kregg vs. Stripe vs. Brigade
MATCH SCORE
General Kregg: 2
Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

5:5 - Hades (Mythology) vs. Amaterasu (Mythology)

UMPIRE

SEASON 5, ROUND 5

Hades (Mythology)

Slot: The Team's Deity
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Hades (Mythology) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Public Domain

Amaterasu (Mythology)

Slot: The Team's Deity
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Amaterasu (Mythology) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Public Domain

Battle Terrain
Deities: Clash of the Titans

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I've heard of a story about a person in Japanese Mythologies being hand picked by the gods and helped throughout their journey as they seek whatever it is their god sent them out to do. Maybe it's the fact that I've heard more western stories, but I like to consider myself well versed in both Eastern and Western mythologies cause they're a genuine fun concept to look at. With that said, just looking at it based on what gods are in play here I'm inclined to go with Hades, but I don't think I'll vote just yet. Might need some coercing.

This is tough. I'm more familiar with Greek Mythology then basically any others, and I don't necessarily recall Hades doing much to benefit Greek heroes.

From her Wikipedia page, Amaterasu doesn't have a lot in the hero department either. It seems she helped guide emperor Jimmu off a mountain where he was stranded by sending a giant crow, which is something. Of course, that sounds less direct than how Greek Gods often interfere in the mortal world.

So, yeah... No conclusive points here.

The challenge states that each deity will get a hero.

So, done deal.  It does not matter if they are known for it or not - now, per this challenge, each has a hero on a quest.

The question is, which can help their hero the most while hindering the enemy hero.

I'm not voting yet, but I'm leaning Amaterasu.  Goddess of the Sun, but also associated with Wind, Typhoons, Snakes and Dragons I feel she just has more tools beyond the underworld to play this game of Heroes with.

3 hours ago, Fox said:

The challenge states that each deity will get a hero.

So, done deal.  It does not matter if they are known for it or not - now, per this challenge, each has a hero on a quest.

The question is, which can help their hero the most while hindering the enemy hero.

I'm not voting yet, but I'm leaning Amaterasu.  Goddess of the Sun, but also associated with Wind, Typhoons, Snakes and Dragons I feel she just has more tools beyond the underworld to play this game of Heroes with.

That's a good argument to make actually. Who wouldn't want any of those things on their side.