Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

5:4 - Semar (Mythology) vs. Athena (Mythology)

UMPIRE

SEASON 5, ROUND 4

Semar (Mythology)

Slot: The Team's Deity
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Semar (Mythology) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Public Domain

Athena (Mythology)

Slot: The Team's Deity
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Athena (Mythology) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Public Domain

Battle Terrain
Deities: Sway Vampires

Well, I'm not sure about specific feats here, but Athena is at least way hotter. So that should sway some of the vampires.

One of her domains is also warfare, which may entice those vampires that are busy fighting werewolves or whatever to join her.

1 minute ago, Bergy_Berg said:

Well, I'm not sure about specific feats here, but Athena is at least way hotter. So that should sway some of the vampires.

One of her domains is also warfare, which may entice those vampires that are busy fighting werewolves or whatever to join her.

I'm unconvinced honestly. I'd need to know more about Semar but Athena is definitely not a deity most vampires would be cool with. Vampires are straight lawful evil

36 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I'm unconvinced honestly. I'd need to know more about Semar but Athena is definitely not a deity most vampires would be cool with. Vampires are straight lawful evil

From what I can gather from Semar's wikipedia page, he is not that powerful of a divine figure. 

Also, Athena is no stranger to brutality. She flayed a Titan and used his skin as a shield. Some bloodsuckers may find that kind of God very intriguing.

Both would have a problem with vampires for obvious reasons, as most vamps are considered to be darker entities or monsters.

That being said, if we're going by True Blood mythos, maybe Semar could win over some of the vampires, by appealing to their sense of longing to belong.

Or, to reiterate that, maybe he can appeal to their desire to integrate into society with humans, seems to be sort up his alley as a socio-political aspect of things.