Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

5:4 - The Invid vs. Sangheili (Elites)

UMPIRE

SEASON 5, ROUND 4

The Invid

Slot: The Team's Planetary Invasion Force!
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Invid at Wikipedia
Official Site: Harmony Gold USA

Sangheili (Elites)

Slot: The Team's Planetary Invasion Force!
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Sangheili (Elites) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Bungie

Battle Terrain
Alien Invasion: Battleground planet Earth

I feel like the Sangheili could do that too, if they currently had the inclination to do so, so I really don’t know if that means much. That said I don’t know the Invid all that well, so I’m uncertain how a fight between these factions would go.

Not too familiar with the Invid. I'm assuming the Sangheili are at the level of Arbiter's swords of sanghelios. Possibly more. So assuming they're armed like the covenant minus the covenant they have glassing beams, wraiths, and some other nasty things to bring to the fight.

But as I said, not too familiar with the Invid. 

36 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

Okay, do the other guys have giant robots? Because that's a big advantage the Invid have. 

Gonna need some info on how powerful those robots are. Because I know the Elites can take Earth out with ease by staying in orbit and glassing the planet. On the military level, if we're comparing them to modern day Earth military, the Elites are better in every way.

1 hour ago, Bergy_Berg said:

Gonna need some info on how powerful those robots are. Because I know the Elites can take Earth out with ease by staying in orbit and glassing the planet. On the military level, if we're comparing them to modern day Earth military, the Elites are better in every way.

First, they tend to be strength in numbers. They send out many soldiers they want. 

Second is they do tend to out power and outmatch even train military people a lot of times. 

https://youtu.be/gf8G4h4mGXo

I don't know the Invid that well, but from what I've seen online, I have a hard time seeing them lose.

The Covenant couldn't take Earth and this is the Elites in this fight. Big difference and I'm not confident they stand on their own.

4 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

I don't know the Invid that well, but from what I've seen online, I have a hard time seeing them lose.

The Covenant couldn't take Earth and this is the Elites in this fight. Big difference and I'm not confident they stand on their own.

Didn't the Covenant have a civil war raging at the time they attacked Earth?
When they attacked an Earth-Like planet in Reach they took it with ease.

And it kinda depends on what Earth is like when they invade. I've been imagining modern Earth which should be no issue.