Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

4:9 - Alisa Boskonovitch vs. Raiden

UMPIRE

SEASON 4, ROUND 9

Alisa Boskonovitch

Slot: Costing The Team A Quarter To Play
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Alisa Boskonovitch at Wikipedia
Official Site: Namco

Raiden

Slot: Costing The Team A Quarter To Play
Season Wins: 3
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Raiden at Wikipedia
Official Site: Midway

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Murderworld

3 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Gonna be honest here, I'm leaning towards Alisa. Going by the little I know about her, her showings seem stronger. Raiden has always been a really weak God

Alisa is a robot.  Weakness to electrical attacks maybe?  How about electrical overload?

Can Raiden generate an EMP?

Raiden might be a counter to the machine, here.

4 hours ago, Fox said:

Alisa is a robot.  Weakness to electrical attacks maybe?  How about electrical overload?

I had the same thoughts

5 hours ago, Fox said:

Raiden has never been known to generate an EMP as far as I'm aware. There are robots in his universe as well but I don't know that he's canonically ever fought them. It's possible his electricity could overwhelm her, but it's equally possible that she has something in place to protect against it, or is just not especially susceptible to that kind of damage. 

In fact, the fact that all of her body parts are detachable, including her head, means that her wiring it probably nano-tech based, and thus would probably not be very vulnerable to electricity

15 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Raiden has never been known to generate an EMP as far as I'm aware. There are robots in his universe as well but I don't know that he's canonically ever fought them. It's possible his electricity could overwhelm her, but it's equally possible that she has something in place to protect against it, or is just not especially susceptible to that kind of damage. 

Did he fight any of the cyborgs like Cyrax or Sektor? That could be helpful as a baseline maybe.

Just now, SSJRuss said:

Did he fight any of the cyborgs like Cyrax or Sektor? That could be helpful as a baseline maybe.

Not canonically as far as I can tell, and even if he did, Alisa is such a different kind of robot that I think it would hardly matter. Again, every body part of hers is detachable, and none of them seem to be especially vital. She can throw her head at people and detonate it. She likely runs on nanomachines or something similar, and I don't think that would be vulnerable to electricity in the same way a Sektor would be

22 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Not canonically as far as I can tell, and even if he did, Alisa is such a different kind of robot that I think it would hardly matter. Again, every body part of hers is detachable, and none of them seem to be especially vital. She can throw her head at people and detonate it. She likely runs on nanomachines or something similar, and I don't think that would be vulnerable to electricity in the same way a Sektor would be

Good point, lightning wouldn't be as effective on Alisa. She probably has countermeasures and protection.

But enough lightning will wear down her body and parts. It's just a matter of how much it's going to take.

19 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Good point, lightning wouldn't be as effective on Alisa. She probably has countermeasures and protection.

But enough lightning will wear down her body and parts. It's just a matter of how much it's going to take.

Yeah, and this is admittedly where my lack of knowledge comes in, because I have no idea how durable she is. Her damage output seems on par with or greater than Raiden's, but I can't say if she can survive everything he can do