Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Match 19662 Moss Man vs. Exdeath

JohnnyChany

image.jpeg.97e5b86da3c5255b846af8d5a46decef.jpeg

Harley Quinn led Poison Ivy to the backstage locker room waiting area so she could get a better look at some of the challengers in the “NATURE FIGHTS BACK: AN EARTH DAY FIGHTING TOURNAMENT” that Harley had organized.

HARLEY: Are you sure you don’t want to watch the rest of the fight between Bushroot and Amingo?

POISON IVY: I’m still trying to process that you put this all together.

HARLEY: Well, of course. I would do anything for you, Red.

POISON IVY: That’s not what I meant.

Poison Ivy’s eyes went from the mammoth Treebeard over to Groot and Rocket Racoon who were strategizing on a piece of paper.

POISON IVY: I will admit you have somehow located some magnificent beings.

HARLEY: It wasn’t easy I tell ya.

Ivy’s gaze then landed on the sinister warlock, Exdeath. The giant knight armored villain was away from the other competitors in a corner by himself. He leaned against the wall with his arms crossed.

HARLEY: I know it may not look like it, but he is a tree I swear. At least he was…

POISON IVY: Yes, I can tell. How fascinating that all those spirits sealed inside him would turn him into this. He has quite the aura. What are even his motives?

Harley shrugged innocently. Before she could say another word, Ivy had approached Exdeath.

POISON IVY: What is your goal, warrior? What is your purpose?

EXDEATH: I will unleash the power of the Void! All will wander in a lightless wasteland until this world and all other worlds are returned to nothingness.

Ivy’s eyes widened. The two were now joined by Harley.

HARLEY: Pretty ominous, am I right?

Ivy yanked on Harley’s arm.

POISON IVY: I need to talk to you.

HARLEY: Hey! Don’t yank my arm out of its socket.

Ivy dragged Harley back to the entrance between the stadium field and the locker room area.

POISON IVY: What were you thinking inviting someone like that to this event?

HARLEY: Hey now! I know Exdeath is a little… extreme. But you have to admit, he has a cool look and a crazy backstory. You need things like that when you are putting together a fighting tournament.

POISON IVY: There is every possibility that things will go left and he will try to take down every plant and person in this stadium.Do you even know what the Void is?

HARLEY: No. Do you>

POISON IVY: No, and I don’t want to find out.

HARLEY: Red, you are looking at this all wrong. Look at all the good guys I brought together. I’m sure if Exdeath gets too far out of line they will band together to take him down. That’s what hero types do.

Harley pointed at the ring area with excitement.

HARLEY: Will you look at that!

Inside the ring, Amingo knocked away Bushroot’s plant dog, Spike, and a giant walking flower by turning into a large cactus ball and spinning around furiously. As he returned to his normal shape, Bushroot took the opportunity to bring up vines from the ground to grab and trap Amingo. Amingo initially struggled and then attempted to transform. Before he would get the chance, Bushroot summoned the nearby trees from the ground as walking enforcers and the trees pummeled Amingo from four sides.

HARLEY: Not bad, eh?

POISON IVY: Who was that again?

HARLEY: Doctor Reginald Bushroot, kind of like you, Red…. if you were a duck.

Back inside the locker room area, Moss Man approached the stadium entrance accompanied by his friend, Prince Adam.

MOSS MAN: It is almost time.

PRINCE ADAM: Remind me, why did you want to come here?

MOSS MAN: I had always thought mine to be a solitary existence in Eternia. Simply learning that they are other beings from other worlds who were also empowered by and tied to nature itself so intimately was too enticing to ignore.

Prince Adam glanced over his shoulder at Exdeath, who had not moved from his spot.

PRINCE ADAM: I don’t believe everyone here is as harmonious with their environment as you are. The evil I sense in that one over there rivals anything I ever felt facing Skeletor.

MOSS MAN: All the more reason to be here. Wicked spirits have twisted that creature beyond recognition. He speaks of destroying the very thing that gave him birth. Perhaps it is destiny that brought us here to this seemingly innocuous tournament so that I may strike down this threat before it can grow. 

PRINCE ADAM: If he succeeds in destroying his own world what would stop him from coming to Eternia?

MOSS MAN: Exactly.

ANNOUNCER: The winner of the first match is Bushroot! Wasn’t that incredible! Now for a second match will Exdeath and Moss Man please make your way to the ring.

I didn't get to do Exdeath for his new character rumble so I'll have to look him over before I can vote.

Okay so Exdeath is a powerful mage and that's saying a lot for a Final Fantasy character. 

Moss Man is depicted as a near elemental level powerhouse in the 2002 cartoon but he has a blatant weakness to fire so Exdeath and summon a huge area firestorm and kill him.

Good set-up, Johnny. Looks like Nature Fights Back continues. :D 

As for the match, Exdeath seems powerful enough to stomp here, and maybe even stomp the tournament if his higher-scale feats are taken into account. 

2 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Good set-up, Johnny. Looks like Nature Fights Back continues. :D 

As for the match, Exdeath seems powerful enough to stomp here, and maybe even stomp the tournament if his higher-scale feats are taken into account. 

I was thinking the same thing. Exdeath is insanely powerful, pretty sure he wanted to plunge the whole universe into darkness and he came close to succeeding.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - patrickthekid
4.20 - broadwaybeyonder
4.50 - DSkillz
4.50 - Pizzaguy2995
4.70 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
21.90 Total Combined Score
21.90 / 5 = 4.38 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE