MATCH SCORE
Starkiller: 5
Wolverine: 3

Match 14049 T. Hawk vs. Armor King

JohnnyChany

GAINING AN EDGE: A MASSIVE FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER

PART XXVII

https://media.psu.com/media/articles/image/kazuya_3.jpg

At G Corporation headquarters, Kazuya Mishima sat in a meeting with Anna Williams.

"Have you thought about ending the partnership with Victor Donovan yet?" asked Anna. "He has yet to produce any real results or hold up his end of the bargain."

"I am aware," replied Kazuya. "I originally reached this agreement with Victor because I wanted to conduct the search for the Soul Edge in secret. There are always eyes on me. (REF: LILI ROCHEFORT VS. KARIN KANZUKI) At this point, though, it might not even matter. For all I know, Heihachi and Jin have figured out what I am up to by now. (REF: BAYMAN VS. CLARK STILL) But, I don't want to give up on Victor just yet. His MIST organization could prove to be a valuable asset. Right now he has several operations going on simultaneously (REF: CHRISTIE VS. LEE CHAOLAN, CODY TRAVERS VS. RYUJI YAMAZAKI), let us give him a little time to see what blossoms from his scheming. If it doesn't work out then we can cut him loose."

"Yes sir," said Anna.

"Meanwhile I do believe the time for stealth has just about passed. So I want us to be more actively involved in the pursuit of the sword and chasing down Yoshimitsu," Kazuya ordered.

"Understood."

An administrative assistant entered Kazuya's office. Anna glared at her.

"Sir, one of the scientists from the Mexico research facility is on the com for you. He says it's important."

"Very well."

Kazuya quickly shooed her away. He then pressed a green button on the small screen in front of him.

"Dr. Chen, do you have good news for me regarding the Shadoloo Doll?" Kazuya asked.

"Well, we still have been unable to extract much useful information about M. Bison from the subject that Christie brought in, Juni. (REF: CAMMY WHITE VS. BILLY KANE) But we were inspired by Mr. Donovan's idea enough that we went and captured another one just to see if we would have better success with a different doll. The test subject's name is Juli," Dr. Chen informed.

"So.. were you able to extract anything useful from this one?" Kazuya questioned.

Dr. Chen visibly fidgeted. "Not exactly. But, her mind was such a mess that we were able to essentially replicate her brainwashing. Except now she is loyal to you and not Bison. It will take a more concerted effort, but I think we can do the same with Juni. Just think of the possibilities."

"Using Bison's own weaponized women against him. It's an intriguing idea." Kazuya thought it over. "How is security down there?"

"Sir?"

"Ever since the last tournament, Armor King has developed a hobby of attacking G Corporation research facilities and releasing their test subjects. He is starting to become a nuisance," Kazuya explained.

"Would you like us to double up security?" asked Dr. Chen.

"Yes. Also, if you already have one of the dolls under our control, place her on the security detail while you work on the other. We'll use it as a test run," said Kazuya.

"Yes, sir."

Thousands of miles away, Cammy carefully studied all the intel she could find on the assassin, Christie.

"Why is an assassin in the kidnaping business?" she wondered to herself.

Cammy looked through a list of all of Christie's known employers. She did not see M. Bison's name, but she did see another familiar name, Victor Donovan.

"I do believe that is one of the men that Chun Li is going after. I knew there was a connection!"

Cammy scanned through the intel on Victor Donovan and three words made her jaw drop, suspected human experimentation.

"This is very, very bad. I need to find my sister quick. I should also check in on some of the others to see if this was an isolated incident."

Cammy placed a call to the house where she knew Juli was being kept.

"Hello?" answered a trembling voice

"Hello, this is Delta Red agent Cammy White. I am looking for Julia. Is she still living with you?" Cammy asked.

"They took her, Miss White."

"Who took her?"

"A bunch of scary looking men. Their coats had G Corporation logos on them."

"G Corporation? Does T. Hawk know?" asked Cammy.

"He came the next day. He was infuriated. He said he was going to track them down and bring her back."

"I hope he is careful. I need to meet up with Chun Li. I no longer think I can do this by myself."

Cammy felt horrible for T. Hawk. All the anguish he had felt when he realized Julia had been taken from his tribe and brainwashed by Bison to be one of his personal body guards. Finally, he had got her back, even if she was a shell of a former self, at least she would know peace. And now this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/1/0/1/0/2/7/9/Juli-45788417947.jpeg

Armor King stood outside G Corporation's research facility in Mexico. Freeing the victims of G Corporation's evil science experiments gave Armor King a great sense of purpose and pride. It was something to devote his life to other than just playing mind games with and torturing the man who killed his brother, Craig Marduk. It was a more noble calling.

Armor King began his assault in a side entrance and smashed through security guards and G Corporation robots. There were more than usual. More than seemed necessary for a research facility. Armor King's rescue missions had obviously caught Kazuya's attention. This did not deter Armor King, and he continued onward.

Suddenly, he heard shouting and fighting from a long distance away. Could someone else be attacking the facility at the same time? Kazuya certainly had plenty of enemies. Yet, what were the odds? Armor King decided to remain focused on his goals and thought the distraction might even help him out.

Before he could reach one of the main labs, a militant looking woman leaped out in front of him. She was unlike any G Corporation soldier Armor King had ever seen, in both appearance and demeanor. Juli took advantage of Armor King's surprised hesitation and attacked him viciously. Armor King defended himself from her kicks and then wrapped his arms around her. Using his impressive strength and wrestling knowledge, he repeatedly slammed Juni into the ground as she tried to choke him. After the fourth violent slam, Juni released her grip and fell unconscious.

"Don't you touch her!!"

Armor King looked over his shoulder just in time to see a large Native American charging at him full speed. Armor King roared.

Learn More About
T. Hawk
Read more about T. Hawk at Wikipedia
Official Site: Capcom Links: Wikipedia Street Fighter Wiki Street Fighter

armor king
Read more about armor king at Wikipedia
Official Site: namco Links: armor king wiki entry tekken5.namco.com tekkenpedia

ADMIN EDIT: Pretty official-looking, eh? ;) 

Armor King II

Read more about Armor King II at Wikipedia

Official Site: Bandai Namco Links: Tekkenpedia Tekken Wiki

Hey, JohnnyChany. Before I read this match, which Armor King are you using here? I don't know much about the Tekken series, but it appears that either many of the links that were added to this profile initially have since been deleted by their sites, or whoever added this profile had no clue what they were doing. 

Anyway, let me know which Armor King you're using for this match and I'll edit his links in Callisto's post accordingly soon afterward. 

Guest Magickal

If the fight goes to the finish then I'm going with T. Hawk here. He's fighting for a loved one which will make him even more dangerous. It's quite possible though that they'll come to realize that they are essentially on the same side and the fight may end prematurely

Guest KibaxHinata

I agree with Magickal about the fights direction. However, I think Armor King will win. T. Hawk may be larger but 2-3 of his attacks are basically the same moves but different directions (aireal down, ground up, and forward). His strongest moves are also close ranged and Armor King is faster at base. Granted if Thunder Hawk connects than he will deal a GREAT amount of pain. Its close but I think Armor King'll take it thanks to his speed and lack of predictability compared to T. Hawk.

Okay, since the Armor King profile being used for this match is for the original Armor King, I didn't outright delete its links in Callisto's profile, but instead scratched them out and added links for Armor King II. Anybody that wants to add Armor King II to the database officially might find those link useful. :)

Anyways, enjoy the match!

King as this and amazing arc I am having a blast just seeing these.  Current King takes it.  Not only is he faster but also strong though not as strong a T.Hawk but anyone who can swing Hugo around and send him out of the ring is damn strong in my opinion. 

Okay, finally got to this one. Another good set-up, Johnny. You're still keeping the interactions between all these different fighting worlds interesting. 

As for the match, after watching some vids of the second Armor King, I'll have to concur with the consensus. T. Hawk is almost definitely stronger, especially with the extra size for added leverage, and can dish out some mean strikes. However, Armor King's fighting style appears to be more diverse, with some extra throws and holds in addition to his own strikes. In an extended fight, Armor King would probably win, but both men will probably cut the fight short after seeing the misunderstanding. Thing is, they'll then both probably have to deal with an altered Julie either fighting back or trying to flee.

Match Final Results

USER RATINGS

leroypowell3 gives it a grade of: A

Dark Spider-man gives it a grade of: A

DSkillz gives it a grade of: A Keeping the interactions interesting! I like that.

michalecs gives it a grade of: B

KibaxHinata gives it a grade of: A

SCORE

T. Hawk: 3

armor king: 9

FPA: 3.8