Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Match 5750 He-Man vs. Lobo

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

Paid handsomely by an "anonymous" party, Lobo makes his way to Eternia to take out its champion, He-Man. The intergalactic bounty hunter cuts a wide swath of destruction when he arrives in an effort to draw He-Man out.

Having already decisively beaten Skeletor and his forces of evil (of whom have not been seen or heard from for some time), the Masters of the Universe are, naturally, unprepared from this sudden onslaught, and are incapacitated fairly quickly by the new threat. In the ensuing melee, Prince Adam is knocked unconscious before he can transform into He-Man and buried under some rubble, just out of Lobo's view.

Lobo wrecks the Royal Palace of Eternia, seriously injuring King Randor and Queen Marlena in the process. Somewhat frustrated that his quarry hasn't come out yet (and partially out of lust), he then kidnaps Teela and sets off in the direction of Castle Grayskull.

Adam awakens and emerges from the wreckage enraged with all that has happened. Telling Orko to take care of his wounded family and allies, he transforms into He-Man and sets off after the Czarnian menace. Riding atop Battle Cat, he finally catches up with Lobo in front of Grayskull. Seeing Teela in his clutches is almost more than He-Man can bear. Lobo only smiles at this slight hint of rage. Lobo's smugness only makes He-Man more determined to take down this unwanted visitor.

Can He-Man put an end to Lobo's vicious antics, or will the Czarnian mercenary take out Eternia's champion and collect on his bounty?

Good to see my match is finally up. :P

I forgot to mention; He-Man has Battle Cat and his Sword of Power (I forget; does he have a shield also? Or does he just deflect things with his sword? It's been awhile since I've seen either MotU series), and Lobo has his bike, crowbar, chain with gutting hook and other usual arsenal in this battle.

Good match!

He-Man will barley win this because of the aid of his very MAGICAL SWORD. Which is powerfull enough to cut Lobo BADLY

I was waiting to see if other people were going to debate, but I might as well be the devil's advocate to get the ball rolling.

Cutting Lobo may not He-Man help much, since he has an accelerated healing factor. He-Man may have to cause an injury that would be lethal to someone of their strength level just to put Lobo down.

Guest Dreadlock
Good to see my match is finally up. -_-

I forgot to mention; He-Man has Battle Cat and his Sword of Power (I forget; does he have a shield also? Or does he just deflect things with his sword? It's been awhile since I've seen either MotU series), and Lobo has his bike, crowbar, chain with gutting hook and other usual arsenal in this battle.

No shield. I mean, I think he's used one from time to time, but for the most part, he only uses his sword. And yeah, He-Man with Battle Cat should be able to win this.

• 2 years later...

He-Man for the win! Nice match DSkillz

Uh, glad you liked this old match of mine, but, yeah, it is over two years old, and He-Man lost in the final votes for it. Try to post in a much more current match/topic in the future.

And quite frankly, I'm pretty sure I only got that one "Good" grade for this match because back in the time it was posted, matches ungraded by members received an automatic "Good" grade. I'll probably expand on this one day.