Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

Video Games

Guest Magnus

Any news on Brawl's sequel?

edit: there actually is some news on the next smash bros

https://www.google.com/#q=new+smash+bros&hl=en&source=univ&tbm=nws&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=zAQ8UfSbBtOp0AG58YCYDA&sqi=2&ved=0CIABEKgC&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.43287494,d.dmg&fp=dd943788f1459c97&biw=1517&bih=741

by the way, i am getting Grim Fandango in the mail this coming week!

Guest bigballerju

If Injustice didn't win me over before it sure did now with characters like Doomsday, Sinestro, and other powerful villains as playable characters. It's shaping to have a great roster.

Guest silversurfer092

I'm really excited for Injustice, but I suck at fighting games and usually don't find them entertaining. So it better get some fantastical reviews for me to check it out when it gets cheap.

I'll probably get Injustice just for the fact of the art and play style. They said they are trying to keep the attacks comic book based. It seems pretty cool from what I have seen in clips.

Guest bigballerju

I'll probably get Injustice just for the fact of the art and play style. They said they are trying to keep the attacks comic book based. It seems pretty cool from what I have seen in clips.

Not only that it has a great story. I have been reading the prequel comics. I hope it gets great reviews as well and I'll pick it up when the price goes down.

Guest Jason Redfield

XCOM: Enemy Unknown was just awesome. Left me wanting more at the end, though. I hope they offer some Mass Effect-like DLC or have some kind of sequel on the way.

I don't know if I am up for Assassins creed 4. Assassin's Creed 3 left a bad taste in my mouth and was very disappointing. Now it seems like they are just milking the series like Call of Duty.

Guest Darxeth

There were rumors buzzing around that more Nintendo characters would be used.

The creator stated that he doesn't want to use that many characters from other gaming companies. (although I agree with Shockwave, Megaman would be an excellent addition)

I just wanna find out the release date asap.

Gotta prepare for my next tournament.

Guest Kate Awesome Is Awesome

Capcom isn't even using Mega Man, i'd be surprised if he showed up in the next Smash Bros. since they seem only interested in promoting their new games through these cross overs (see new dante in playstation all stars.) though of course it'd be nice to see him in the game

personally would love to see the following

Nintendo:

Little Mac (Punch Out)

Ridley (Metroid)

Geno (Mario RPG)

Bayonetta (Bayonetta 2)

Professor Layton (Professor Layton Series), this is kind of weird if it'd be first or third party, since the games are published by Nintendo internationally but by level 5 in japan

Third Party

Mega Man (Mega Man Series)

Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)

From what I've heard (at least for the US) Ridley and King. K. Rool are the most demanded characters. Also, since Namco is working alongside Nintendo for balance, Pac-Man has a good shot at joining the roster. As much as I love Tekken, I think they should go with the more retro character.

Guest Shockwave

From what I recall from Brawl, each character either started out as a NIntendo based game as in was playable on a system (Snake) or were on the system now (Sonic).

So technically, using the Snake logic, Megaman has the best chance.

BUT:

We need another kick ass lady to join the battle.

Some recommendations:

Krystal Star Fox

Chun-Li/Cammy Street Fighter

Sonya Blade

Lighting Flash Phosphora (Kid Icarus Uprising)

Guest bigballerju

I think Mega Man has the least chance since Nintendo stopped making Mega Man games when they announced it. Then again if they don't care about him anymore they yeah he probably could be in the next game. Though Smash Brothers already has good ole Captain Falcon and Samus.

New downloadable TMNT game coming this summer.

http://www.comicvine.com/news/watch-gameplay-from-the-new-tmnt-video-game/146268/

I think it looks pretty cool.

meh...  I've never really liked any of the bioshock games.

Im interested in Defiance and Bungie's new project: Destiny that will come out this year

Guest force_echo

Eh, still think the 1st is the best, but Infinite's damn good. Haven't finished it yet, and I know there's going to be a twist in there somewhere, so don't say anything.

Weren't you the one who said that you weren't going to buy it because it wasn't set in Rapture?