X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Video Games

Guest Magnus

Guest Hayesmeister5651

The US Military is so far gone superior to North Korea's that the "war" wouldn't be much of one. The engagements would last a couple of weeks at most before the entire North Korean military is destroyed.

Oh so you're 16 years old living in suburbia, tell me again about your vast military experience.

Seriously, you are presenting that as a fact. Lol, get the f*ck out of here.

Well considering it was public knowledge and on all major news stations at the time it happened. It was shown on tv about 3 years ago that they attempted it and it did not have the range that was needed to strike a far away country.

I forgot though, that would have made you only 13 and in 7th grade at the time.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Halo 4

Heh, thinking of the Librarian in Halo 4 is space God/Jesus. She saved mankind from the Flood, by using an Ark. She sacrificed herself to save humanity.

Soooo... Arkham City is fun. Finished the main storyline, now I have to do all the odd jobs.

I recently picked up Star Wars the Force unleashed 2 for $11. Only played the first mission so far but I enjoy throwing storm troopers around.

Guest silversurfer092

I beat True Vault Hunter Mode on Borderlands 2. Worst mistake of my life. After you beat the last story mission, every area in the game ramps up to max level. I'm maxed out, but I just wanted to run around raping noobs completing side missions.

I recently picked up Star Wars the Force unleashed 2 for $11. Only played the first mission so far but I enjoy throwing storm troopers around.

Heh. I have both of those. They're fun, but kind of on the short side.

These Riddler trophies/challenges will be the death of me. x_x

Guest bigballerju

The Walking Dead game won a shit ton of awards. This makes me happy.

This makes me happy as well. I enjoy that game more then the last two Resident Evil games.

These Riddler trophies/challenges will be the death of me. x_x

Same here. I mostly play the challenge maps or roam around and beat up goons because I got bored of seaching for every trophy.

are you still talking? *walks away shaking his head* Go back to your legos.

I'd really appreciate it if the full grown man, who's reportedly an adult cop, would stop pestering a sixteen year old teenager on Electric Ferret just because he's got a vendetta against his personality as it would seem.

It'd really cut down on the hypocrisy of immaturity a few others have spouted in regards to Force as well. While it's been amusing, it's frankly gotten old and needs to stop. I do agree that Force can be and is an ass most of the time but this behavior should really be reserved for the likes of trolls and whatnot imho. Force is a severely opinionated individual, yes. He might have a complex or whatever in regards to his intellect, yes. Doesn't matter, leave him alone - as said, it's gotten old. As I recall, he's sixteen years old. It's a phase he's going through. If anything, he can't get worse but better.

• Like 1

I'd really appreciate it if the full grown man, who's reportedly an adult cop, would stop pestering a sixteen year old teenager on Electric Ferret just because he's got a vendetta against his personality as it would seem.

It'd really cut down on the hypocrisy of immaturity a few others have spouted in regards to Force as well. While it's been amusing, it's frankly gotten old and needs to stop. I do agree that Force can be and is an ass most of the time but this behavior should really be reserved for the likes of trolls and whatnot imho. Force is a severely opinionated individual, yes. He might have a complex or whatever in regards to his intellect, yes. Doesn't matter, leave him alone - as said, it's gotten old. As I recall, he's sixteen years old. It's a phase he's going through. If anything, he can't get worse but better.

Im just stating he was wrong about his "facts" in that instance

Its not trolling him we he continues to state false information and I provide the actual facts and he gets mad.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Meh, treat others how you want to be treated. That's how I see it. Act like a spoiled brat, get treated that way.

*kicks feet up*

Guest Jason Redfield

It's not like people are deliberately griefing/trolling force. He says/does something wrong, he's going to get called on it. No more, no less. Same as always for any member. I'd expect the same if I was the member in question; no one gets a pass on that.

You could make an argument on cutting out the arguments for the sake of not derailing the thread... but that's about it.

Guest silversurfer092

The worst part is Force used to not be a piece of shit. Then he transferred to that boarding school and boop! Transformed into a douchefag.

And it's going back and forth - it's quite obvious.

and whats going back and forth. I dont insult or degrade him in my every sentence like he attempts to do to everyone.

I have done nothing but defend my side of the argument.