X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Video Games

Guest Magnus

Guest Darksaiyajin345
Heh. I haven't really had trouble doing it. It's just boring. All you do is fly around shooting other spaceships for hours...and hours. And the voice acting is terrible. This is coming from someone who watches all his anime dubbed. :ph34r:

watch the BIG GREEB DUB of DBZ you will grow to love any voice acting thats not it.

Guest Soberguy

Took down a World Boss is Star Wars and accidentally hit "NEED" instead of "GREED" on two primo items I didnt need at all. NO ONE SAID A THING OR SEEMED TO NOTICE.

What happened to you, Internet?

Guest Spytheman

My MGS HD collection copy is freaking defective or something. The dialogue audio is just... non existant! Seeing as how narrative heavy MGS 2 and 3 were, the entire game is pretty much ruined... this was a new copy btw...

My MGS HD collection copy is freaking defective or something. The dialogue audio is just... non existant! Seeing as how narrative heavy MGS 2 and 3 were, the entire game is pretty much ruined... this was a new copy btw...

...You already said this. Can't you just exchange it? If it's defective, it shouldn't be a problem.

Guest Spytheman
...You already said this. Can't you just exchange it? If it's defective, it shouldn't be a problem.

Oh I did? Sorry, I thought I posted it on this other board I visit but not this one, when it was actually vice versa.

Bring it back to the place you bought it, with the receipt. The store will probably test it, and if they get the same results you do, they'll replace it.

If you bought it online, just delete and redownload it.

Edit: *vulgarity*! Ninja, thy name is DamagingRob.

:):( They have to test it over there? I used to return defective sh*t all the time, and they just told me to get another one at WalMart. At BestBuy, they just took it and reordered another. I had a bad string of luck for a while at BestBuy when ordering from their website. And WalMart, I had a bad string of luck with the stuff on their store shelves. Haven't had to return anything for a while now, but both places didn't make me wait for them to test it.

Oh I did? Sorry, I thought I posted it on this other board I visit but not this one, when it was actually vice versa.

Heh. Yeah, it's at the top of this very page. Returning it shouldn't be a problem if it's a new copy.

Yeah, the stores over here get alot of people buying games, finishing them in 3-4 days, then returning them claiming that they're defective. That way, they get the full experience of the game, and don't even spend any money. Because of this, they always check for themselves when someone tries to return stuff.

Ah. Yeah, the Pawn Shop in Pontiac, where we were before moving here, didn't want to take my Lost Odyssey game back 'cause I didn't bring it back right away. They had had that problem. People playing them, and then bringing them back. The guy that ran the place though knows my Dad, and he gave us a refund. He also said, with how badly scratched the disc was, the person who accepted it shouldn't have. My Dad said the other guy looked pissed. Maybe it was him. Lol.

Guest TheJ0ke

Mass Effect 3 on the Xbox 360 now has full Kinect support. Sounds awful right? I thought so too, but... Bioware came through yet again! (Oh Bioware, I'm so sorry that I ever doubted you. Could you ever forgive me?)

This actually really tempted me to buy a Kinect just for ME3 (no doubt what M$ intended) until, that is, I calmed down a little 15 minutes later and realized how much of a waste that would be.

Side note: I discovered this in the middle of studying for my AP Bio and AP US History finals last week, but frothing over ME3 voice (and possibly face direction?) integration still proved to waste provide a good, constructive use for 30 minutes of potential study time.

Guest bigballerju

Right now I am playing Saint's Row 2. Great game way better then any of the GTA games and its not a GTA ripoff either. Its so much superior to GTA its not even funny.

Guest Hayesmeister5651
Right now I am playing Saint's Row 2. Great game way better then any of the GTA games and its not a GTA ripoff either. Its so much superior to GTA its not even funny.

OBJECTION! It is a rip off of GTA, but with more features. The game is mindless fun, that is about it. I like both, but I'd choose GTA.

EDIT: Red Dead Redemption trumps all (same people who made GTA), the zombie add on was baws.

I agree with you, BBJ. Saint's Row 2 blows GTA 4 out of the water. Not sure if I like it more than every GTA game made, but I was sorely unimpressed by the latest one. And that zombie minigame kicks @$$!

Guest silversurfer092

Is anyone else excited about Kingdoms of Amalur? I have around 200 bucks cash, to spend on me and mine. I'm thinking of Kingdoms of Amalur and Borderlands 2, but Ninja Gaiden 3 is coming out. I can easily wait on Mass Effect 3 until it gets cheap.

Guest Darksaiyajin345
I know most people hate the wii, but does anyone on here play Super Smash Brothers Brawl?

Meh sometime I don't own a wii but I hijack my friends and play it. But I play that flash version more :D

Guest Darxeth
Meh sometime I don't own a wii but I hijack my friends and play it. But I play that flash version more :D

The flash version?

Is that the one where they tried to make Brawl more like Melee as far as techniques go like wavedashing and what not?

Guest Darksaiyajin345
The flash version?

Is that the one where they tried to make Brawl more like Melee as far as techniques go like wavedashing and what not?

...... :D I don't know

Wait WTF there is wave dashing in melee??!?!?!?!??!!

You play SSB competitively or sumthin?