Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

Video Games

Guest Magnus

Guest Joecorp
Speaking of Phoenixes, I just finished the first game in the phoenix wright series, and thought it twas awesome. anyone else ever play this game?

I love the Ace Attorney series. The first game is definitely one of my favorite games of all time.

Today is my game finishing day apparently, and I just got through prince of persia (the new-ish one with the prince with the fancy gauntlet). I'm decidedly less happy with the ending, as I rarely am happy with open ended endings in video games because the chance of a sequel is not always assured. The rest of the game was good, if a bit easy

Guest tomisntblue
Today is my game finishing day apparently, and I just got through prince of persia (the new-ish one with the prince with the fancy gauntlet). I'm decidedly less happy with the ending, as I rarely am happy with open ended endings in video games because the chance of a sequel is not always assured. The rest of the game was good, if a bit easy

I didn't like that game so much. There was too much running around and not enough doing anything. I thought the boss battles where somewhat repetitive and got tired of them. And the ending wasn't only open ended, but it made the entire game utterly pointless.

Guest TheJ0ke

Hey, well I mean it is an awesome console... it's just terrible for like 93% of the time you'll want to play a video game. The remaining 7% is 3% for Nintendo games (i.e. Mario, Zelda, etc.) and 4% for misc. party games when you have 3 or more people over those 2 times a year.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheJ0ke
Still haven't found anyone who'd buy my Wii. Tried to donate it to charity, but was driven away by angry volunteers. Discuss.

I will trade you my douche bag of a friend's Borderlands (he still owes me $20 for ditching me every time I was online) for your Wii.

Guest TheJ0ke
Meh. I really tried to get into it, but with the lack of story and rarity of friendly NPCs I went back to Fallout 3 30 minutes later.

The game is meant to be played with friends. If you didn't use the multiplayer at all, then you missed the best part.

Guest Soberguy

I am having great difficulty prying Fallot New Vegas from my hands still. My son noted the complete absence of racing games from my collection, so I might pick up Burnout Paradise this weekend. I'm not big on racing games and have very specific requirements:

1) Street racing, not racetracks.

2) Real cars, not race cars.

3) Crashing should be encouraged and rewarding.

4) Ideally open world.

5) No firing turtle shells from my car.

Burnout usually fits the bill nicely. I just wish they had more customization options. I actually, I just wish someone made an updated version of Interstate 76.

Any other suggestions?

Guest silversurfer092
I am having great difficulty prying Fallot New Vegas from my hands still. My son noted the complete absence of racing games from my collection, so I might pick up Burnout Paradise this weekend. I'm not big on racing games and have very specific requirements:

1) Street racing, not racetracks.

2) Real cars, not race cars.

3) Crashing should be encouraged and rewarding.

4) Ideally open world.

5) No firing turtle shells from my car.

Burnout usually fits the bill nicely. I just wish they had more customization options. I actually, I just wish someone made an updated version of Interstate 76.

Any other suggestions?

If Burnout Paradise doesn't make you orgasm immediately, try out Need For Speed: Most Wanted. It might be hard to find, but I was a very big fan of it. I haven't been able to get my hands ON Fallout NV yet, but between Borderlands and Fallout 3, both of which I'm about halfway through without touching the DLC of, I have enough stuff to get me by until summer.

EDIT: I FORGOT POKEMON!!!!!!!!!! POKEMON WILL GET ME THROUGH UNTIL SUMMER!!!!!!! I will now go repent to Pikachu and the other starter gods for forgetting about Pokemon. ALL HAIL GENGAR, KING OF DREAMS!!!

Really, I've been playing the heck out of dragon Age and Mass Effect 1 & 2 to get ready for DA 2 and ME3 respectively. Nor will I likely be getting MVC3, and LBP2, as I'm looking at a gaming laptop instead. But hopefully I'll soon be able to move to PC gaming, which I've always been interested in.