Lilandra Neramani: 2
Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

Anime and Manga

Guest Magnus

While I am glad that toonami's back I've already finished all those series so... I guess I'll tune in for Tom.

You guys, and your online anime. <_<

There, there.

DBZ is great too.

:D

*snorts*

:angry:

Guest Darxeth

Yes, one of the most critically acclaimed TV shows of the last 20 years...

I must confess, I just started watching it last night. I'm on episode 4, only 140 left on Netflix. :P

Well I didn't understand you :P

HOTD was my example, of a show that I first read the Manga of, but still went back to see the Anime.

And my question, asking if you saw the shows on Toonami subbed, was because watching something subbed, can technically be reading. Unless you know more than one language...

Started watching Blood +. It's pretty good.

Yeah. That's what I thought too...

Then I watched the other 49 episodes. And I cried over all the time I had wasted.

MARVANOTE: But yeah. If you want to continue watching, do so at your own caution. Story ends up being about as predictable as a Scooby Doo episode. It's flatter than the Great plains. I've seen more depth in puddles. The characters are so static that they could pass through conductive elements. If I could punch someone in the world for every time that series had an awful moment, I'd run out of people to punch. Etc. etc.

• Like 1

Heh. Yes, that show was brutal. I recommend you watch the Blood: The Last Vampire movie, which the series is supposed to be a continuation of. It's like watching a completely different show. The only thing that's the same is the girl, who is nothing like the one in the series.

P.S. There's a live action movie, not to be confused with the animated one.

Guest Darxeth

I changed my mind about Blood+. I'd rather not waste my time. I guess I'll stick with Buffy.

Edit: Also, I may try out Blood: the last Vampire. (The Anime one, because I hate live action films based on anime)

Guest Darxeth

*fistbump*

Though if you're looking for a vampire anime, Vampire Knight and the Blade anime are good alternatives.

*fistbump*

Well, I thought about watching Vampire Knight to get my vampire fix but haven't gotten around to it.

I started watching Black Blood Brothers and Trinity Blood, but I couldn't really get into them.

And I wasn't even aware of the Blade anime, how good is it?

Also, have any of you seen the Vampire Hunter D films?