Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

How did ya pick ur CBUB name?

Guest KevinDWolf93

Guest KevinDWolf93

Well this is probably different enough to be an an entirely different topic, but close enough:

If u couldnt use ur current screenname(or even any aspect of it = ie completely different) what would you go by and why?

I'll say mine later.

*note* continue to answer the original topic question as well.

Well this is probably different enough to be an an entirely different topic, but close enough:

If u couldnt use ur current screenname(or even any aspect of it = ie completely different) what would you go by"?

I'll say mine later.

Deacon Frost, La Magra, or Impulse

Granobulax is the name of my father's dwarf he played in Dungeons and Dragons back in the 60's and 70's. I took it because I like it and it's kind of a family name of sorts.

Guest KevinDWolf93

well to answer my own question: I like my name due to some originality(plus nicknamed wolf and kev)

But if i had to change it Id go with nightwing by night(wwbn and nightwing amalgam) or an ozymandias(Watchmen) refrence. Also once I was on a board and saw someone with:Strikers only fan. Id like to do something similar to that with one of the 3 above mentioned characters.

Also I changed my sig from the riddler due to embarrasingly disproportioned pics. I settled for the cover of my most recent newcomer fav super Wolfman. Made epic by him whos attacking him

Guest Shadow Flesh

If you ever wanted to see what the king of "Can't create his own user name" looks like... HERE HE IS!

I had Little_Foot as a name for around a year that I was with CBUB, And that came from watching The Land Before Time movies when i was lil and to more recent times lol.

The New name comes from my like of Dark/Shadow powers and "Flesh" is the codename for a video game character I'm currently developing. (lookout for a game called "Sins of Men" in the next 10 years!)

My avatar comes from all of my absolute favorite people being overly powerful, fight lusting maniacs (BROLY!!! Kenpachi Zaraki! Akuma!). And for the only thing I think I've made thats original is the line "Game Over - No replay option..." because I have used it for about 5 years to end a discussion when I think I've just dominated the arguement!

If you ever wanted to see what the king of "Can't create his own user name" looks like... HERE HE IS!

I had Little_Foot as a name for around a year that I was with CBUB, And that came from watching The Land Before Time movies when i was lil and to more recent times lol.

The New name comes from my like of Dark/Shadow powers and "Flesh" is the codename for a video game character I'm currently developing. (lookout for a game called "Sins of Men" in the next 10 years!)

My avatar comes from all of my absolute favorite people being overly powerful, fight lusting maniacs (BROLY!!! Kenpachi Zaraki! Akuma!). And for the only thing I think I've made thats original is the line "Game Over - No replay option..." because I have used it for about 5 years to end a discussion when I think I've just dominated the arguement!

What's your game about?

On the old cbub I chose the name stranglehold because I seen alot of movies were a person would strangle their victims like godfather,friday the 13th,and more.Then someone hacked into my user name.Then when the new cbub was created I made a new accounte.Still stranglehold but prime at the end because I liked superboy prime and it means sin murder and evil. I got the idea of prime from scary movies and evil villians like darth vader and super boy prime.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest God-Speed_88

Yeah so let's make countless new topics of the same question instead, because who would anyone want to use the search engine?

-_-

Thing is, potterpuppetpals made the first topic on this subject in over a year and a half. It's really a better idea to start fresh on these things every now and then than to bring up a long-dead thread.

• Like 1

Guest force_echo

I personally think the no-necro rule is extremely stupid. What a waste of bandwidth, server space, and money to make multiple threads saying the same damn thing.

So... To you it makes more sense to respond to posts that are months and years old?

Yeah, okay.

Eh "When in Rome..."

For all interested, Z451 is a name I came up with playing Star Wars Battlefront, after looking at the Clone Troopers unit numbers, from then on it kinda of just stuck.

My avatar now, goes along with the theme of me being one of the site magicians as it were, it is of Ace Cooper from a French Cartoon, titled you guessed it... The Magician.

Guest force_echo

So... To you it makes more sense to respond to posts that are months and years old?

Yeah, okay.

Yes, it does. Why wouldn't it? You're actively wasting resources by making multiple topics that mean the same damn thing. It's inefficient and pointless.

Guest sirmethos

It depends on the thread.

In a debate, it makes more sense to start a new one. Since the people that were originally participating in a debate that is years old, likely aren't around anymore.

In 'information' threads, like this one. It makes more sense to just keep posting in the same thread.

Eh, I'm not so sure a thread discussing the origins of user names exactly counts as "informative" or important enough to bump up, but that's the gist of it.

The "no necro'ing" deal is really more of a policy than a strict rule, but it does make sense in some cases. Besides, if someone wants to make a habit of bumping dead threads, it can be seen as disruptive and may be dealt with accordingly.

Guest force_echo

In a debate thread, often it's not revived to continue the debate with that specific person, but to revive the question of the debate. So even with debate threads, reviving has its purpose, provided that the necro'er is not trying to start the debate back up with that person, which is the only case a necro doesn't make sense. It's a stupid, senseless rule that's not even a rule. Nor is it disruptive to anyone or anything. If you really want to get someone for necroing, get Castillo. Her constant refreshment of matches is the only case I've seen where necroing bothers me in any way.