Rumble 20564 Abigail vs. The Ghoul (Cooper Howard) vs. Suprema
MATCH SCORE
Abigail (2023 film): 1
The Ghoul (Cooper Howard): 0
Suprema: 5

Match 3487 Son Goku vs. Naruto Uzumaki

Guest callisto

Guest dragonflames11

I would just like to say thank you to everyone who helped me out with getting started and taking the time to tell me what to do and not to do

i really appreciate it

thank you very much

Guest dragonflames11
agreed and i don't watch naruto or dragonballz either and once I did Sasuke vs Naruto vs Son Goku because I thought everyone was watching the 2 shows except me and everyone was saying that Goku would win in like a second. I felt so dum, but everyone, even us CBUB veterans, have bad mathces sometimes and we learn from our mistakes.

Oh i see but i watch a lot of naruto iv watched almost every episode but i never really watched dragonballz so i never knew how strong goku was.

I would just like to say thank you to everyone who helped me out with getting started and taking the time to tell me what to do and not to do

i really appreciate it

thank you very much

Don't weat it kid. Here's a link to this site's forums: http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php? If you need help with writing matches just PM and I'll be glad to help you out or point you to someone who can.

Guest Warcry80
ok then be that way i c how u wanna b and u 2 otha person

Just joshing ya lol! Welcome to CBUB! Enjoy yourself and have fun!

Oh i see but i watch a lot of naruto iv watched almost every episode but i never really watched dragonballz so i never knew how strong goku was.

a bit of advice don't do a fight of someone you don't actually know what they are capable of doing just trying to be helpful

Guest MitJD
Just joshing ya lol! Welcome to CBUB! Enjoy yourself and have fun!

you have a good spirit warcry80 thats why you're my favorite member

Guest MitJD
i wrote a new match gamabuta vs. king kong

i hope its better

You'll get better as you go thats what happened to me. My matches used to be criticized badly but now my comments are respected by the most senior members in CBUB. I've noticed Technomancer helping you out and I,MitJD, will help you too.

Guest Warcry80
you have a good spirit warcry80 thats why you're my favorite member

aww shucks! Just being me lol! Great to have a fan lol! I like keeping the piece around here!

Guest catnips47

Despite all this I think it's important to remember naruto has one trick up his sleeve that COULD take out goku, IF it hit.....

Guest catnips47
Okay then lets take that if in your last statement the rasenshuriken would never hit Goku he's to fast and would never let anything hit him on purpose

Hence the reason that in my post I put

COULD

take out goku

IF

it him him

Guest catnips47
which it can't meaning naruto can't beat Goku

Yes, because goku always zips around and never stands still.

Do you understand what ''COULD'' and ''IF'' mean ? It means possibility, chance.....

I'm the first person who admits that, even in saga mode, no, even as a 9 tailed kyuubi, naruto has about a 0.2% chance of beating goku, I'm just listing what that 0.2% is.

In fact, you'll see I was the FIRST person to say goku would win.

Yes, because goku always zips around and never stands still.

Do you understand what ''COULD'' and ''IF'' mean ? It means possibility, chance.....

I'm the first person who admits that, even in saga mode, no, even as a 9 tailed kyuubi, naruto has about a 0.2% chance of beating goku, I'm just listing what that 0.2% is.

In fact, you'll see I was the FIRST person to say goku would win.

Alright calm down i get it if he got hit he could possibly be beaten

• 2 years later...
Guest xlab3000

naruto wins all he has to do is make a shadow clone and make the shadow clone do the sexy jutsu to distract goku and sneak behind him and use the thousand years of death