Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Match 3487 Son Goku vs. Naruto Uzumaki

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

this is goku in ssj3 vs naruto in 8 tails mode who wins.

note: thay are fighting on a unknown planet so no one has the advantage of home turf.

also this is naruto from after is battle with pain so he has all his powers.

goku also has all his powers.

Guest dragonflames11

since this is my first match i was not sure what to do

but in any case i made a mistake

it was supposed to be goku is ssj2 not ssj3

so its goku in ssj2 vs. naruto in 8 tails

Here, that makes no difference.

Sine this your first match, I'll give you some friendly and advice:

1. DBZ is in a tier with high tier Mavel and DC Naruto and others are far below that.

2. NEVER do a Goku vs. Superman match.

3. People prefer to see a story in the set-up box, a goood detailed one that keeps the fighters in character.

Guest Warcry80

I agree with Tech! I know alot of what you see on Naruto looks amazing and is powerful, but DBZ pre Supersayin is on a level far powerful than Naruto! You'd have to use Sayin Saga Goku to be more even with 8 Tails or 9 tails Naruto! Goku and Freeza before going Supersayin were wasting Islands,Mountains, and large portions of a planet larger than Earth in their fight! But it's cool! Just do more research before making fights and you'll be fine! Goku at SS1 Stomps! Goku at SS3 Is just pure Overkill!

Guest dragonflames11
Sine this your first match, I'll give you some friendly and advice:

1. DBZ is in a tier with high tier Mavel and DC Naruto and others are far below that.

2. NEVER do a Goku vs. Superman match.

3. People prefer to see a story in the set-up box, a goood detailed one that keeps the fighters in character.

thanks for the advice

Guest dragonflames11
I agree with Tech! I know alot of what you see on Naruto looks amazing and is powerful, but DBZ pre Supersayin is on a level far powerful than Naruto! You'd have to use Sayin Saga Goku to be more even with 8 Tails or 9 tails Naruto! Goku and Freeza before going Supersayin were wasting Islands,Mountains, and large portions of a planet larger than Earth in their fight! But it's cool! Just do more research before making fights and you'll be fine! Goku at SS1 Stomps! Goku at SS3 Is just pure Overkill!

oh i see i never really watched dragonball z so i was not exactly sure how strong any of them were

thanks for the advice

Yeah we need to show the rookies the ropes, if someone like me who's been around wrote what you did I would gottern a lot worse. There' s no sense in an inexperienced member not being warned so they can't improve. No sense in seeing a rookie getting torn apart.

Guest AKUMA

ive read what the others had to say to you so i dont have to repeat it...

goku....very easily, ss3 is overkill on a most brutal level...

Guest dragonflames11

well after reading everyone's comments i would like to say sorry for teh bad match i never knew goku was so strong

but i will try to write much better ones in the future

well after reading everyone's comments i would like to say sorry for teh bad match i never knew goku was so strong

That's all we can ask.

Guest AKUMA

dont sweat it....everyone has theirs...

Guest MitJD
Yeah we need to show the rookies the ropes, if someone like me who's been around wrote what you did I would gottern a lot worse. There' s no sense in an inexperienced member not being warned so they can't improve. No sense in seeing a rookie getting torn apart.

dragonflames11 i agree with technomancer there is no need to be worried because of 1 slip up. When I started I created a lot of bad matches like Son Goku vs Naruto vs Sasuke, Kazuya vs Fred Flinstone, and Jin Kazama vs Mario. But soon you'll get used to seeing what people like and what they don't like and you'll know the right matches to create. It happened to me. When I did Jin vs Mario, I got a 1.8. Then I did Jin and Katara vs Kazuya and Azula and I got a 3.8. I'm sure many veteran CBUB members will help you out.

Guest Warcry80
oh i see i never really watched dragonball z so i was not exactly sure how strong any of them were

I understand! You should go to youtube and type in one fight Goku vs Freeza full fight and watch each video! Then after seeing that power especially after he goes Supersayin; apply the fact that Goku and other Sayins have surpassed that level several hundred times over! lol!

Goku vs Freeza

Goku vs Vegeta pre Supersayin

Goku vs Majin Vegeta

Goku vs Cell

will help you out bit! And whenever you wanna use a Z fighter in a match go to youtube and check out their fighting to kinda gauge how powerful they are.

Young Grasshopper don't worry we the good guys here at cbub will help you out! There's a bunch of good matches using Z fighters on here. I have two posted, and Tech has one with an awesome setup as well on here! Go check them out to help you with your story telling!

And like Tech said Never Make Goku vs Superman. Even Vets with good setups usually still see the debates turn ugly!

Guest MitJD
I understand! You should go to youtube and type in one fight Goku vs Freeza full fight and watch each video! Then after seeing that power especially after he goes Supersayin; apply the fact that Goku and other Sayins have surpassed that level several hundred times over! lol!

Goku vs Freeza

Goku vs Vegeta pre Supersayin

Goku vs Majin Vegeta

Goku vs Cell

will help you out bit! And whenever you wanna use a Z fighter in a match go to youtube and check out their fighting to kinda gauge how powerful they are.

Young Grasshopper don't worry we the good guys here at cbub will help you out! There's a bunch of good matches using Z fighters on here. I have two posted, and Tech has one with an awesome setup as well on here! Go check them out to help you with your story telling!

And like Tech said Never Make Goku vs Superman. Even Vets with good setups usually still see the debates turn ugly!

agreed and i don't watch naruto or dragonballz either and once I did Sasuke vs Naruto vs Son Goku because I thought everyone was watching the 2 shows except me and everyone was saying that Goku would win in like a second. I felt so dum, but everyone, even us CBUB veterans, have bad mathces sometimes and we learn from our mistakes.

Guest star0814
I know rite they say GREAT MATCH to everything

ok then be that way i c how u wanna b and u 2 otha person