MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Match 3381 Master Yoda and Godzilla and Clonetroopers vs. Thor and X-Men and Fantastic Four

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

Yoda and Hulk waged a hell of a battle against the x-men, but after they were done the hulk was hit with a ray that came from a gun in Mr. Fanstastic's hand. Yoda looks surprised as he watches the green behemoth turn into a puny little man. Yoda relizing that this blue suited man and his three blue suited friends were not good guys he calls for the Clones to come right away to help  him out, but 'bigger' things were coming than just the clones, a huge lizard comes out from a lake in NYC, it came stomping down and the Fantastic four try to take him down. Yoda looks at this even bigger green giant and hatches a plan, he force pushes himself from building to building and gets on the top on Godzilla's head. He then uses the force to use Godzilla to his advantage, using a Jedi mind trick. The Clones arrive ready for battle and fully equiped with many machines, they then wait as they see a bolt of lighting coming crashing toward earth, it hits the city and what comes up from out of the dust is thor himself. He looks up at the giant lizard and all the soldiers and Machinery behind it.

Thor: This is going to be a long battle.

Soon enough the X-men veterans arrive, they help up the young ones as they prepare for the battle of the century, both armies were at thier places and a few street levelers heroes joined the fight as well.

So its 150,000 Clone Troopers(Blaster Rifles, Blaster Pistols), 10 walkers, 3 Spider Droids, 1 AT-ST, Yoda(Lightsaber), Godzilla vs. Thor, Mr. Fantastic, Invisble Woman, Thing, Human Torch, Wolverine, Storm, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Shadow Cat, Spike, X-23, Beast, Cyclops, Iceman, Cannonball, Jubilee, Magma, Wolfsbane, Multiple

so who wins?

• 3 years later...

Well if this is Marvel Godzilla, then he shouldn't have any trouble fighting Thor or the Fantastic Four as he had already fought them along with the Avengers in the comics.

Yes, I am replying to a old match. :P

On 8/15/2013 at 9:00 PM, AVP vs The Terminator said:

Actually Hercules beat Marvel's Godzilla. By himself. And Thor is more powerful than Hercules.

Yes, but Godzilla did fight Thor in the last issues of Marvel's Godzilla Comic Book Series.

He really didn't. I've read the issues. Thor landed one hit, Godzilla felt "pain like he had never felt before", then later he stopped Godzilla from pushing over a building by pushing in the other direction. Because that is how physics works.

Besides, that was Classic Thor. Current Thor is quite a bit more powerful.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Actually Hercules beat Marvel's Godzilla. By himself. And Thor is more powerful than Hercules.

He only knocked him down. There was no winner in the Godzilla-Champions fight. 

Marvel's Godzilla fought Thor too. Godzilla was trying to push over a building and Thor pushed on the other side to keep it up. Amazingly, the building wasn't crushed between them. It was a contest of strength that remained undecided because Godzilla lost interest and went off to do something else. Thor commented that Godzilla was "...as unwieldy as the Midgard Serpent" thoughI think he was being more poetic than literal.

Eh. Misremembered, I guess.

Yeah, I question his sanity if he was being literal. The Midgard Serpent was something like twice the length of Earth, I'd imagine that's a tad more "unwieldy" than a skyscraper-sized monster.

A sheer contest of strength is literally the only sort of conflict they had, though, aside from the one hit I mentioned earlier. It's almost like the writers were doing everything in their power to keep Thor from confronting Godzilla directly. He's got a lot more going for him than sheer strength.