Gambit: 4

Rumble 20548 Maui (Moana) vs. Skar King
MATCH SCORE
Maui (Moana): 4
Skar King: 1

Match 3046 Hulk (World War) vs. Freddy Krueger

Guest callisto

Guest callisto
Okay, I know everyone reading this won't believe me, but I don't care. The events I'm about to describe are real. I'm just posting this because I'm freaking out and I need something to calm my mind. Maybe if I see weather or not people think WW Hulk can actually succeed it'll calm my mind.

So I'll start by outlining what happened. See about 2 months ago my family and I moved. I didn't believe the stories at first, but there's no other way to explain it. Our new house is supposedly built on the same lot as the old Nightmare on Elm Street house. You know the one Freddy Kruger was haunting? Yeah, well they tore that house down and built a new one to get rid of the killer. Problem is, ghosts don't die. They stay around. And once you get rid of the house they were hunting, they're kinda pissed.

I didn't think the story was true either. But then people started dying, in weird ways; some people were found burnt to death, others were left dead in their blood soaked beds, and ways I can't bring myself to describe. I began to wonder if the stories were true. That is until I woke up to find my mom had been killed it her sleep. Written on the wall above her bed were the words - Freddy's coming for you!

I fled the house, but knew there was no escape. I had to find some being powerful enough to stop Freddy once and for all in the dream world. After hearing the news that World War Hulk had won so many fights - after hearing that he was unstoppable - I knew that he was my only hope. So as fast as I could I hurried to the Xavier mansion and had Professor X link my mind to that of the most powerful incarnation of the Hulk.

So that night, when I went to sleep, Freddy was of course waiting in my dream. But little did the master of dreams know - Hulk was waiting for him. Before the nightmare could get his claws into me, Hulk got his fists around him. With Freddy's focus taken off of me, I managed to wake up and escape while the battle took place.

Now that I have someone fighting that killer I feel somewhat relieved, but I'm not sure if Hulk can do it. So I'm posting this to see what you guys think. Can Hulk defeat Freddy Kruger both at their full strength? Or will it never be safe to sleep again?

(WWH 100% vs Freddy in the dream world)

Guest tomisntblue

Okay, let's be clear. I didn't do this because I want Hulk to lose. I did this because I thought of a good story with Freddy and seeing as how WW Hulk is the hot thing right now I decided I wanted to use him so I decided to use him in the set-up I had already came up with.

Guest Shadow Flesh
Okay, let's be clear. I didn't do this because I want Hulk to lose. I did this because I thought of a good story with Freddy and seeing as how WW Hulk is the hot thing right now I decided I wanted to use him so I decided to use him in the set-up I had already came up with.

I'll give you you "It's Good" I like this story and how its from a 1st person point of view. But Saddly you will be dead sometime next week. Freddy IS reality in dream world and can instantly turn Hulk back to Bruce Banner and do whatever he pleases to him.

Guest skadoosh
Like the set-up tom. Very original. And, I'm sure Hulk will win this in the end, so sleep safe buddy.

Agreed. Hulks resisted mind-control before, so he could probably fight off Freddy inthe dream world.

Guest Red Blue Blur
Agreed. Hulks resisted mind-control before, so he could probably fight off Freddy inthe dream world.

Thats the thing though. Hulk cant hurt Freddy if not asleep and in dream world. In dream world freddy has all control though.

Guest tomisntblue

Also, everyone should keep in mind that in Freddy vs Jason, Freddy had no power over Jason until he found out that Jason had a fear of water.

Guest Shadow Flesh
Also, everyone should keep in mind that in Freddy vs Jason, Freddy had no power over Jason until he found out that Jason had a fear of water.

So Freddy playing pinball with Jason doesn't count right? Fear is Freddy's fuel, but it doesn't have to be directly from the person he is attacking. Seeing how in the setup people have been being killed and the person who brought the Hulk in to fight for him are scared out of their minds give him more than enough power. The only thing that his victims fear influences is whether or not Freddy can manipulate THEM in dream world. other than that everything else is fair game.

Guest tomisntblue
So Freddy playing pinball with Jason doesn't count right?

I mean as far as transforming him into something else. He could only effect everything around him, but couldn't control Jason himself.

Guest Shadow Flesh
I mean as far as transforming him into something else. He could only effect everything around him, but couldn't control Jason himself.

Alright I can agree to that

Guest bigballerju

Hulk managed to hurt Strange when Strange entered his mind through magic.

But this is Freddy who owns the dream world and at 100% power is unbeatable.

Just ask Jason.......

LOL

Guest Red Blue Blur
I say Hulk.

Why?

Mind tricks or mind games never work on Hulk.

anouther reason why Hulks. Freddy needs fear he grows weak when people dont frear him.

Hulk will not and I mean NOT fear him.

Watch Freddy vs Jason and then you will see what I am talking about.

Jason won at the end because he didnt fear Freddy.

This isnt a trick. This is in Hulk's dream. Freddy controls the dream world. Plus Hulk does have a fear. Hulk fears being turned back into Banner. He hates it and never wants it to happen. That is his fear. So Freddy can play off that.

Guest bigballerju

Jason only won because the teenagers helped him out, Freddy almost killed Jason by turning him into a kid again

and drowning him.

When Freddy found out Jason's fear, Freddy owned Jason.

Freddy's power comes from fear whether its they fear him or they have there own fear.

Hulk has plenty of fear........

Guest Skeleton Guy

Given that Hulk is actually part of the narrator's dream,

and Freddy controls dreams, can't Freddy just turn the Hulk

against the narrator?

Guest tomisntblue
Given that Hulk is actually part of the narrator's dream,

and Freddy controls dreams, can't Freddy just turn the Hulk

against the narrator?

I (narrator) woke up but left Hulk behind. So is just the dream realm, it's no one's dream anymore.

• 2 years later...
Guest Cpancient

Realize I'm about 2 years too late to this thread, but there is 0.0% chance that Freddy Kruger could defeat any Hulk, forget about WW Hulk. First off strength of schedule like in college football - WW Hulk defeated iron man, ghost rider, just about all the X men etc. Freddy has victories over a few teenagers and a draw vs Jason. If he can't kill Jason, what would make anyone think he could kill the Hulk?!? The Hulk does battle with gods like Thor, nobody could convince me he would fear a skinny child molester. If anything, Freddy would crap his pants. What's going to do stab him?!? I realize this is all conjecture, but c'mon... This would be the shortest comic in history - I'd have Freddy smashed on page 2. The concept that WW Hulk would have fear is the part that really cracks me up. I know when I personally am in a rage I have no fear, we are taking about a comic creature who fights super freaking heros!

Hello, cpancient. Welcome to electricferret. Next time, just start a new topic on this subject.

• 5 months later...
Guest TERMINATOR-FAN

If the fight is in the dream world, then Freddy wins....overkill..... Freddy turned Jason back into a baby, he could turn Hulk back into Bruce Banner form with ease and kill him off or just drain the Hulks DNA so he will no longer be Hulk and just a normal Human and Freddy could kill him off easily from there.

-cut-

Hello, TERMINATOR-FAN. Welcome to electricferret. While it's good to see that you're eager to discuss matchups, this match is over two years old. If you want to discuss a matchup, it's really better form to post in a more current topic or create a new one.

Hello, TERMINATOR-FAN. Welcome to electricferret. While it's good to see that you're eager to discuss matchups, this match is over two years old. If you want to discuss a matchup, it's really better form to post in a more current topic or create a new one.

DSkillz, welcome him on the other thread, not here.