Micheal Jackson

Prince

Bono

Madonna

The Clash

Wu Tang

Lupe Fiasco(awesome live)

Queen(Freddie Mercury is the man)

best LOCAL band(Legfoot Messiah)THEY ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to throw my favorite local band some love. They've only been together for4 months, but they're doing pretty damn good.They won a battle of the bands to where they got to record an EP, the label liked them so much they signed them, and now they're recording their first CD. This is their 2nd show, which was small on the 4th of July. Good song, I can't wait for the 3 song EP so you guys can hear how good they are. This song barely cracks my top 5 of their songs. They're all really good friends of mine, except the drummer who I barely know. Check it out, and I'll post more when they drop the EP. They're called Josie McQueen

Edit: My son and I make a cameo at 2:54 walking by lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doFEYhgdRT0

• 2 weeks later...
Guest God-Speed_88

David Byrne is going a talk at the GFT, this is truly amazing news. I would suggest that if he is touring near you then you should check it out, a true legend within the music business.

Hamish, I know he is doing a date in Manchester and it's only 10 quid as well. Unmissable.

Guest silversurfer092

Then you know very little about music.

I completely disagree. I wouldn't consider Talking Heads as super revolutionary or super influential. They're huge for New Wave, but I feel like New Wave also hit its pinnacle with No Doubt. Now, I like No Doubt, but I wouldn't go around saying Gwen Stefani is a music legend.

@Hayesmeister5651:If a list is what you prefer of your "modern day" musicians then hopefully this will appease you.

Bob Marley

The Beatles

Yuna

Hendrix

Queen

Guest Hayesmeister5651

So you are masquerading as the Christian God, yet you endorse Freddie Mercury? I thought homosexuality is an abomination? You endorse The Beatles whose hero is Aleister Crowley (who is seen on the cover of Sgt. Pepper's band along with all of their other heroes)?

You are doing a bad job of being God :/

Guest silversurfer092

So you are masquerading as the Christian God, yet you endorse Freddie Mercury? I thought homosexuality is an abomination? You endorse The Beatles whose hero is Aleister Crowley (who is seen on the cover of Sgt. Pepper's band along with all of their other heroes)?

Don't you *vulgarity*ing question God. You're asking to be smited.

Your asking about music not personal affairs are we not? And did I ever say I endorse Freddie Mercury? They are all my children lost or not.

I do not masquerade as the "Christian " God. God has no religion. Man does. I am God, God of all, man and beast. Christian or Atheist.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Your asking about music not personal affairs are we not? And did I ever say I endorse Freddie Mercury? They are all my children lost or not.

I do not masquerade as the "Christian " God. God has no religion. Man does. I am God, God of all, man and beast. Christian or Atheist.

You're**(God doesn't make mistakes??) If you like Queen, then you are endorsing it. Have you nothing to say about Crowley?

You have nothing negative to speak about the Muslim girl Yuna?

I like Queens music.

Do you not like rain? yet it causes floods

Do you not like the sun? Yet it can burn.

Do you not like your child yet you punish him sometimes?

in regards to Crowley what should I say? He is my child, children tend to stray. Your implying that I cannot like one thing that likes another am I correct?

You have friends and your friends might like something you do not like, so following your logic they are not your friends?

Guest Hayesmeister5651

It depends on what my friends' interest are. If they like a different football team than me, that is fine, but if they want to sit around and do drugs all day, then no they are not my friends. Why? Because doing drugs(as in coke, heroin, LSD, etc.) is a big deal to me. Being gay is a big deal to the Christian God, which is why I'd be surprised he'd like a gay man's music.

who are you to judge? I am God. There is a difference from being attracted to men than to have sex with man. Being gay is no different in my eyes than a liar,a murderer, or a thief.

If you were walking and saw a a new car that could also fly, does it matter who it belongs to?

Guest Hayesmeister5651

I am not judging anything, you are just confusing.

There is a difference from being attracted to men than to have sex with man

What does that have to do with Freddie Mercury? He died from AIDS contracted from a gay lover.

EDIT: @Nova-Me too, he reminds me of Mr. Outstanding, as in how they stay in character.

Guest silversurfer092

Hate the sin, not the sinner. Homosexual desires are not sinful, so much as homosexual acts. Of course, lust is somewhat sinful so don't do that shit either. I was liking him more in this thread, than he said homosexuality is as bad as murder. False.

David Byrne is going a talk at the GFT, this is truly amazing news. I would suggest that if he is touring near you then you should check it out, a true legend within the music business.

Hamish, I know he is doing a date in Manchester and it's only 10 quid as well. Unmissable.

I like old Dave, but not that interested without the rest of the Heads I'm afraid.