X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Ghost Rider v. Bats' rouges Gallery

Guest MarvelFan15

Guest MarvelFan15

Okay, here's the thing. Arkham has just had a massive breakout, and the city is overrun with criminals. Bats has ben detained by the Joker. Johnny Blaze was touring the country at the time of this outbreak.

Ghost Rider has to go through, and defeat every single one of Batman's rougues, and put them back in prison, or Mephisto's relm.

Can he do it?

Note: This does not include insane WTF guys like Solomon Grundy. Just Batman's everyday enemies.

Guest MarvelFan15
I think Ghost Rider would outright STOMP Batman's rogue's gallery..

Penance Stare, anyone?

-Rakai'Thwei

Hmm...But how long would it take?

Hmm...But how long would it take?

That would depend on how many of said criminals are within a particular area. If they are scattered, it would take Ghost Rider several days to get them all.

-Rakai'Thwei

Guest MarvelFan15
That would depend on how many of said criminals are within a particular area. If they are scattered, it would take Ghost Rider several days to get them all.

-Rakai'Thwei

Several days?

Hmm....

Guest Artemis Entreri

GR will own all Bats villians. His power trumps theirs in everyway! And as one says penance stare! His only hold up will be Gentleman Ghost. Or one without a soul!

But I agree it will take time....I say three days! Bats has some of the most diverse and brillant criminally insane foes in DC! So they will put up a fight! But Ghost Rider will have a field day purging guilty souls!

Guest Adam Safran

None of them, even all teamed up at once, could remotely do anything to hurt GR. To really take on GR you'd need a teamup of all of them along with the allies they normally bring into the ring to take on the Justice League or Outsides, and hope that his methods are so brutal you get some heroes coming in to help. But I see GR as doing much better than Bats since the Penance Stare should be able tot ake out a lot of the rogues permanently.. Or at least keep them so terrified of the dark they beg to be put pu in Arkham for a good, long time.

Guest Ghost Tiger

IMO the reason it takes so long is because when they see the new Sheriff in town all these criminally insane nutjobs are gonna be scared pantsless and my guess is that they try to stay under the radar. And with characters so maniacally brilliant coupled with the fact that there are quite a few of them I think that even though he would trounce them soundly within minutes it would take him a while to hunt them all down. They are going to know that they don't stand a chance to just stand and fight.

Guest MarvelFan15
Ghost Rider kicks their arse. (No, that's not a typo. Ghost Rider will go all Scottish on them, and truly kick their ARSE!)

:P

;)