Rumble 20716 Cleatus  vs. Frieren vs. Userkare (Frankenstein vs The Mummy)
MATCH SCORE
Cleatus : 2
Frieren: 1
Userkare (Frankenstein vs The Mummy): 0

Rip (No Holds Barred) vs. Thunderlips
MATCH SCORE
Rip (No Holds Barred): 1
Thunderlips: 2

Armor vs. Madison Jeffries (Box)
MATCH SCORE
Armor: 1
Madison Jeffries (Box): 3

Karima Shapandar vs. Omega Red
MATCH SCORE
Karima Shapandar: 1
Omega Red: 3

Star Butterfly vs. Luz Noceda
MATCH SCORE
Star Butterfly: 2
Luz Noceda: 1

Match 20582 Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon

Megastory 12.9

Previously: In an ambitious endeavor, The Dragon Emperor captured Avatar Aang and placed the youth under a spell of servitude. He then used Aang’s power to subudue a dragon to petition it to create for him and dragon crystal.

The fruit of receiving a dragon crystal from Tiamat came in the form of a giant mecha. The dragon crystal served as the power source automatically making it potentially one of the most powerful mecha on Earth.

Zeorymer was its name. It was exclusively for The Dragon Emperor’s use. But it had never been tested.

To fulfill this requirement, the Chinese government called upon the Jager program. The semi common threat of Kaiju inspired the governments of the world to collectively come up with a direct adversary for these behemoths. Other mecha had of course been invented already and had been used for Kaiju threats but such machines more than not proved unreliable in such encounters. Jagers were cheaper, easier to repair and more specifically designed to battle Kaiju.

Not all governments could build a Jager so those that could built them while the project as a whole was maganged by and international committee.

China was one of the country with Jager building capabilities. It’s crown jewel was the Crimson Typhoon.

The most unique aspect of the Jager mecha was that they required two pilots. The combined physical and mental strain on a person made controlling the giant mecha rediculously less effective. To minds working in unison, two bodies working in unison drifted in to one effective Kaiju killing Jager.

The Crimson Typoon was unique even among Jagers because it utilized three pilots. Triplets- Hu, Cheung, and Jin Wei. Siblings was a reliable choice for Jager pilots as they usually had good rapor already. Deserving heroes of China and other Asian nations as well, the Wei triplets had saved the region several times in their career.

They, with their Crimson Typhoon, would be the perfect opponents to test Zeorymer.

Han looked them over, a proud gleam in his eyes.

“I expect that you fine warriors will give me a work out. Fight hard, show me all of your skills.”

Together they answered. “We will do our best sir!”

And so they began.

Fight Parameters:

The Crimson Typhoon in training duel with the Zeorymer piloted by The Dragon Emperor.

Pretty good Megastory chapter, leroy, if a bit short. 

Haven't since a lot of animes outside of DBZ, and I haven't seen a Pacific Rim film yet, but glancing at pages for both mechas, the Zeorymer just seems more powerful. Given that it's also being piloted by the Dragon Emperor with all his combat skill and experience, I'd have to think that the Zeorymer would probably win this duel. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
3.80 - DSkillz
3.60 - JohnnyChany
5.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
12.40 Total Combined Score
12.40 / 3 = 4.13 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4