Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 20561 Emma Frost vs. Rachel Summers

THE XAVIER INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT PART 5

TEAMS AND SET-UP

image.thumb.jpeg.5176954640479febba31b199f1978550.jpeg

Emma Frost gathered her former students M, Husk, Chamber, and Hollow in one of the classrooms of the Xavier Institute.

HUSK: Have I mentioned lately that I think our classrooms in Massachusetts were much better than these ones.

EMMA FROST: Undoubtedly.

HUSK: I’m happy that we were put together on a team.

EMMA FROST: This tournament will give us a phenomenal opportunity to show what we built with this class

M: Easily the top mutant class in X-Men history and after this, everyone else will know it.

EMMA FROST: We mustn't be too cocky, but I agree with your sentiment. 

Emma Frost walked over to the predictably silent and mysterious mutant, Hollow.

EMMA FROST: I find it fascinating that Xavier would pick Hollow out of all of your other Generation X classmates to be on this team. I wonder what he has in store

HUSK: Yeah, I would have figured Synch or Skin or Jubilee. Although she wound up on some other team. I hope one of us gets to face her.

Hollow remained silent.

M: Obviously everyone recognizes the importance of the St. Croix family.

?: If I may…

Longtime X-Men ally and former Professor Xavier paramore, Moira MacTaggert entered the classroom.

EMMA FROST: Of course you would be here.

MOIRA: It is time for the last match of the first round, and it involves you and your team, Miss Frost.

Emma and Generation X followed Moira outside the mansion. Emma chuckled at the sight of the opposing group. It was the Excalibur team composed of Captain Britain, Rachel Summers, Cerise, Meggan, and Kylun.

EMMA FROST: Britain’s premier superhero team, huh? I suppose that tracks as a good first appetizer to see how far my students have come.

MOIRA: None of them are going first, you are Emma.

EMMA FROST: Me?

MOIRA: What better way than for you to go first to set an example for your team?

EMMA FROST: Don’t try to play mind games with me MacTaggert.

CAPTAIN BRITAIN: You think you are somehow above us?

EMMA FROST: No, not at all. I just imagined I would have been paired off against Jean, or maybe even your sister, Betsy. If I am to square off against one of you that would only mean it’s..

Rachel Summers stepped in between Captain Britain and Emma.

RACHEL SUMMERS: Doesn’t take a psychic to figure it out.

EMMA FROST: Rachel, darling, you and I, one on one? Intriguing.

RACHEL SUMMERS: I seem to remember another time of us being in friendly competition and me putting you on your behind by striking you out.

EMMA FROST: This is no baseball game, and don’t forget, Rachel, we’ve done this dance before.

RACHEL SUMMERS: That was different…

EMMA FROST: True enough, that was really  more of a misdirected temper tantrum at me over your anger over your mom.

RACHEL SUMMERS: and I’m different. You’re not going to get a rise out of me from one of your cutting comments.  I’m older, wiser, and more skilled, partially thanks to you. I won’t be sidetracked by emotion.

EMMA FROST: Glad to hear it. We shall test how true that statement really is.

MOIRA: Let the battles begin.

On 5/4/2024 at 5:56 PM, leroypowell3 said:

I never knew this fight happened. 

I didn't know either until I had already picked the match and was looking through images. Figured I might as well incorporate into the story since it wasn't really a fight but still a good display of their powers.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
3.00 - patrickthekid

FPA Calculation:
1 Total Votes cast
3.00 Total Combined Score
3.00 / 1 = 3.00 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Emma Frost: 2
Rachel Summers: 3