Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Match 20543 Waspinator vs. Grumble Bee

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 43

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

Chloe Bourgeois, as Queen Bee, was having a rough time fighting Grumble Bee. The bee monster did a kick that caused the blond hero to roll onto the floor. But Queen Bee quickly got back up on her feet.

“Try this on for size.” Grumble Bee said before he sprayed a yellow substance from his mouth. In a matter of seconds, the yellow stuff went allover Queen Bee.

“Ew! Gross! What is this stuff!” Queen Bee yelled as she tried to get the slime off her body. But then Chloe started to feel pain as the yellow substance was eating through her suit. Queen Bee was in so much pain that she fell onto her hands and knees. “What have you done to me?!”

“That Queen Bee is my venom. So strong that it’s impossible for you to fight back. Now prepare to ‘bee’ dethroned.” Grumble Bee said as he started walking towards the weakened Queen Bee.

“Stop right there!” Yelled a voice that was up above Queen Bee and Grumble Bee. The bee hero and bee monster looked for the source of the voice, and spotted Waspinator in his beast mode, as he was hovering in the air. “Chloe Bourgeois is Waspinator’s prey.” The Predacon said in the third person.

“Oh, great.” Queen Bee said in annoyance.

At first Grumble Bee was shocked to see a giant wasp, but he shook it off. “Buzz off, wasp. If anyone is going to kill Chloe Bourgeois, it’s going to ‘bee’ me.” The monster said.

“If you stand in Waspinator’s way, then Waspinator will have to kill you first.” He said to Grumble Bee.

“Oh, and what can you do?” Grumble Bee asked.

“This.” Waspinator said before he transformed into his robot mode.

Grumble Bee was surprised, but he remained calm. “Neat trick. But no matter what form you take; a wasp will never beat me.” The monster said.

“Waspinator will prove wasps are superior.” The Predacon said.

Since the two bug villains were not paying attention, Queen Bee reached into her bag and got a Senzu Bean. After Queen Bee was done eating the bean, the pain from the venom stopped, and she was back to full strength. Queen Bee uses this opportunity to run off, leaving Waspinator and Grumble Bee to fight each other.

--------

So, here is the next part to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint arc. To let everyone know, this is now my second longest arc. Beating Zombie Power Rangers by one match. Also, this fight happens to be my 200th match.

Now for the match itself, Grumble Bee won't become a giant in this fight, since he would need someone like Rita or Lord Zedd to make him big. While there are other characters fighting each other in the dome, the match will focus on Waspinator and Grumble Bee. Think of the other fights as obstacles for them.

I hope everyone enjoys this match. Who do you think will win?

200 mathes. Thank you for all your contributions. 

I was thinking about this matchup in Grumbe Bee's last one and apparently you were too.

Waspinator will win this.

Grumble Bee's powers won't be any good against as mech being.

• Like 1

Pretty good set-up, Venom, if a little short. And as mentioned, congrats on making your 200th match! :D 

As for the match, Grumble Bee just may have a shot here. Waspinator gets blasted apart on a regular basis on Beast Wars, and Grumble Bee's venom might do some damage to Waspinator's armor. 

• Like 1