MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20405 Battle Cat vs. Devil Dinosaur

Battlecat is like nothing out there. I actually like him better in the 2002 cartoon where he couldn't talk but the talking Battlecat is human level intelligence and that means less animal instincts and more thinking.

I say Battlecat wins.

9 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

How big is this Devil Dinosaur? If it’s as big as a real life T-Rex then Battle Cat doesn’t have a chance.

20' feet. So about the norm. Devil Dino is loyal and is extremely intelligent for a rexy to add on. Battle Cat is a very large tiger type. At least double the size of a normal tiger. And very smart and courageous to guard He-Man at any cost. 

13 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

How big is this Devil Dinosaur? If it’s as big as a real life T-Rex then Battle Cat doesn’t have a chance.

You may want to check out the Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur animated series. If you can get past the fact that it caters to a younger crowd, it's pretty good. 

As for the matchup, IIRC, Battlecat's strength may scale to He-Man and crew. Combine that with his smarts (though Devil's no slouch in that department, either, for a dino), and he should probably take this. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DSkillz said:

You may want to check out the Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur animated series. If you can get past the fact that it caters to a younger crowd, it's pretty good. 

As for the matchup, IIRC, Battlecat's strength may scale to He-Man and crew. Combine that with his smarts (though Devil's no slouch in that department, either, for a dino), and he should probably take this. 

I was putting Battle Cat near strength of He-Man for sure. Or at least strong enough to hold his own in combat against formidable foes. And BC has very high intellect. As for Devil Dino the thing he has for him most may simply be his human intellect for a trex. Idk a lot about him tbh. My daughter watches Moon Girl once in awhile and I must say I have watched a few scenes 😂 💯 for juniors but good. And hey Masters of the Universe was for me when I was young so I dig it!! 🤣