Rumble 20559 Brock Samson vs. Evil Ash
MATCH SCORE
Brock Samson: 4
Evil Ash: 0

Starkiller vs. Wolverine
MATCH SCORE
Starkiller: 5
Wolverine: 3

Match 20166 Red Xenomorphs vs. Blue Team (Red vs Blue)

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 33

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

The Spinosaurus was pinned down by the Vastatosaurus Rex. The highly evolved dinosaur used his sharp teeth to grab the Spinosaurus by the neck. With one powerful twist, the V-Rex broke the Spinosaurus’ neck. The Vastatosaurus Rex slammed his feet down on the dead dinosaur’s head and let out a loud victory roar.

The Blue Team from Red vs Blue were standing on top of a mountain in the Mountain Zone. The team was made up of Church, Tucker, Caboose, Sister, Tex, and Washington.

“See. I told you that the V-Rex could beat the Spinosaurus. You own me 50 bucks.” Washington said to Tucker.

“Damn it, and my wallet is back at home!” Tucker yelled.

“Keep it sharp, assholes! We need to make sure these morons don’t sneak up on us!” Church yelled to his team, as they watched the battle royale that was happening around them.

“So why are we on top of a mountain, where everyone can see us?” Sister asked.

“Because as long as we have the high ground, no one can get the jump on us.” Church said.

“Hey, Church. We got company, and they don’t look friendly.” Caboose said, as he was looking down from the edge of the mountain.

The rest of the Blue Team looked down and were shocked as they saw Red Xenomorphs were climbing on the side of the mountain. There were 20 warriors and a Queen Mother.

“Great! It’s those aliens, and they’re red! Why are they red?!” Church yelled.

“It doesn’t matter what color they are. Let’s just blast them.” Tex said.

“Yea! Let’s Rock!” Sister yelled.

Church let out a sigh. “You just had to use that line from Aliens.” He said to Sister.

--------

So, here is the next part to my arc. Where we have the Blue Team from Red vs Blue going up against the Red Xenomorphs from the Aliens comic books. I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Which of these two groups will win here?

So, has anyone seen Red vs Blue? I used to watch the show, until I lost interest in it after Season 16. 

Pretty good arc chapter, Venom, albeit pretty short. 

And Red vs. Blue is still a thing? I had forgotten about that show. I'll have to look up whether or not they have the tools and skills to take on Xenos later. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Pretty good arc chapter, Venom, albeit pretty short.

Thanks!

15 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

And Red vs. Blue is still a thing? I had forgotten about that show. I'll have to look up whether or not they have the tools and skills to take on Xenos later. 

From what I just read, Season 19 of RVB will be the final season.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
3.80 - DSkillz
4.90 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
2 Total Votes cast
8.70 Total Combined Score
8.70 / 2 = 4.35 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Red Xenomorphs: 1
Blue Team (Red vs. Blue): 3

8 hours ago, Callisto said:

MATCH SCORE
Red Xenomorphs: 1
Blue Team (Red vs. Blue): 3

Not surprised at the outcome. 

• Like 1

Ahh, didn't get to vote on a winner in time, but if the Blue Team had all their gear, I'm guessing they just might've been able to rightfully win this. 

• Like 1