Rumble 20559 Brock Samson vs. Evil Ash
MATCH SCORE
Brock Samson: 4
Evil Ash: 0

Starkiller vs. Wolverine
MATCH SCORE
Starkiller: 5
Wolverine: 3

Rumble 19968 Xena vs. Hawkgirl (Shayera Hol)

broadwaybeyonder

Battlesphere 2 Part 20

Currently in the Ring:                                     Eliminated:

Kylo Ren                                                               Michael Jordan (Strength/skill)

Speedy Gonzales (Toon physics/speed)

Bride of Frankenstein (Strength)

Chucky (Stength)

Hawkgirl                                                               Gooey Gus (Powers)

Spring Heeled Jack (Powers)

Cain (Powers/Weapon)

Medusa (Powers)

Chloe Bourgeois                                                John Spartan (Strength/skill/pistol)

John Wick (Strength/skill/pistol)

Willy Wonka (Skills/tech)

Lola Bunny (Toon Physics)

Xena                                                                      Carmen Sandiego (Abilities/tech)

Phantom Lady (Abilities/tech)

Astronema (Abilities/tech)

*THE FOLLOWING BROADCAST IS BEING PRESENTED BY THE TRANSDIMENSIONAL COMBAT COMMISSION.  ALL COMBATANTS MUST AGREE TO FOLLOW TCC GUIDELINES AT ALL TIMES.  SAFETY OF ATENDEES IS NOT GUARANTEED.* 

Al Rossi: Kylo Ren uses Toon speed to blitz Xena but she just barely manages to get the Wrath Staff up to block!  She fires an energy bolt but Kylo uses the Force to stop it in mid-flight! 

Andel Sanap: He sends the bolt into the sky where it is dodged by Hawkgirl!  She extends her… slimy hair towards Miss Bourgeois.  Miss Bourgeois opens fire with her pistols but the bullets are ricocheting away from Hawkgirl as she takes to the air! 

Al Rossi:  Cain’s telekinesis working overtime!  Kylo uses his lightsaber to push back on the Wrath Staff!  He’s pushing Xena towards the ropes!  That battle with Medusa and Hawkgirl has really taken it out of the Warrior Princess!  Wait!  Xena got a hand on the black-light projector!  She hits the button!  Kylo is shrouded in darkness, thrashing furiously with his lightsaber! 

Andel Sanap: Miss Bourgeois hurls the top!  She’s caught several locks of Hawkgirl’s hair!  She pulls with all her might!  She’s trying to power Hawkgirl down!  A blast of Jack’s fire lifts Miss Bourgeois up instead!  She’s over the top rope!  She’s holding on to the line of her top for dear life! 

Al Rossi: Meanwhile, Xena has been acting quickly!  She’s got a grappling hook attached to Kylo and another attached to herself!  Now she’s firing another at the Battlesphere wall!  Kylo is still stuck in the darkness from the projector!  She’s running for the ropes!  UP AND OVER!  XENA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! 

Andel Sanap: The grappling lines are linked together!  Kylo’s getting pulled out after Xena!  She launched a final grapple and detaches from Kylo! 

Al Rossi: Xena is swinging underneath the ring!  The darkness around Kylo clears just in time for him to hit the Battlesphere wall!  He was so caught up in his anger he didn’t even have time to use the Force to save himself!  A HUGE elimination for Xena when she needed it most! 

Andel Sanap: But Xena still needs to pull herself back into the ring without touching the Battlesphere wall herself!  She makes her way past Miss Bourgeois, desperately attempting to pull herself over the ropes!  Hawkgirl is still hovering above the ring with her hair caught up in Miss Bourgeois’ top line. 

Al Rossi: But I think Hawkgirl has something in mind!  She spats out some purple slime onto the top.  It’s working down the line towards Chloe! 

Andel Sanap: Miss Bourgeois’ eyes are wide!  She still remembers how terrifying Gus was at the start of the match! 

Al Rossi: And knowing Chloe she’s probably not that thrilled about getting slimed!  She looks disgusted as the slime gets closer!  She’s let go!  She let go of the top!  With a final wail Chloe Bourgeois has dropped out! 

Andel Sanap: An incredible turn of events!  Chloe Bourgeois was the last returning combatant from last year’s Battlesphere, and now she has set a new record time of over an hour and 2 minutes! 

Al Rossi: And now it’s down to two!  Two of our new combatants have managed to outlast 28 others to reach this point!  Their power ups have already been provided, Andel!  Let’s check them out! 

Andel Sanap: Xena is now up to full strength following her elimination of Kylo Ren.  And while she now possesses the combined gadgetry and skills of Carmen Sandiego, the Phantom Lady, and Astronema, Kylo’s mastery of the Force could make her the favorite here! 

Al Rossi: Certainly impressive, sporting an outfit that is part Amazon/part Phantom and tapped off with a Kylo robe in Carmen Sandiego red!  Meanwhile, we’ve already talked about how dramatic a change Hawkgirl’s power ups have caused for the Justice Leaguer.  Now she’s sporting the outfit of Queen Bee dressed in Cain’s coat, containing a slimy, monstrous frame!  Will these mystical power ups give Hawkgirl the edge?  Or can Xena finally defeat her? 

Andel Sanap: The two women acknowledge each other!  Xena ignites her won lightsaber!  Hawkgirl pulls out the First Blade and powers up her Nth metal mace! 

Al Rossi: Hold on to your hats, folks!  We’re about to have our 2nd ever Battlesphere Battle Royal winner! 

OK:

Hawkgirl (Full strength plus Gooey Gus, Spring Heeled Jack, Cain, Medusa, and Chloe Bourgeois’ powers/weapons) vs Xena (Full strength plus Carmen Sandiego, Phantom Lady, and Astromena’s tech/abilities and Kylo Ren’s Force powers). 

Whoever throws their opponent over the top rope and have both of their feet hit the Battlesphere wall wins the match! 

If there is a tie, both pairs take damage and stay in the Battlesphere. 

Check out the other Rumbles to see how the rest of the match went. 

Any questions feel free to ask them. 

Game On! 

Heh, Shayera's pretty much a god at this point (and she was already pretty close to it in the semis). Her power ups can counter pretty much anything Xena's could throw her way, and Hawkgirl would still almost easily have enough to come out the victor. 

• Like 1

Well at least Chloe set a new record.

Hard to tell who would win between Hawkgirl and Xena with these power-ups.

So, I asked an AI.

--------

This is a scenario that pits two powerful female warriors against each other. DCAU Hawkgirl is a member of the Justice League who wields a Nth metal mace that can disrupt magic and generate shockwaves. She also has enhanced strength, durability, and flight. In this scenario, she also has access to the powers and weapons of Gooey Gus, Spring Heeled Jack, Cain, Medusa from Marvel, and Queen Bee/Chloe Bourgeois. These include slime generation, fire manipulation, super speed, hair manipulation, and mind control. Xena is a legendary warrior princess who has mastered various martial arts and weapons. She also has a chakram that can ricochet off multiple targets and return to her hand. In this scenario, she also has access to the tech and abilities of Carmen Sandiego, Phantom Lady, Astromena, and Kylo Ren. These include stealth, hacking, invisibility, energy blasts, and Force powers.

The fight would be very intense and unpredictable, as both combatants have a lot of versatility and experience. However, I think that DCAU Hawkgirl would have the edge in this battle for several reasons. First, she has superior physical attributes, such as strength, speed, and durability. She can fly and maneuver in the air, while Xena is mostly grounded. She can also withstand more damage than Xena, as she has survived attacks from powerful beings like Darkseid and Amazo. Second, she has more effective weapons and powers that can counter Xena's. Her Nth metal mace can negate Xena's Force powers and energy blasts, as well as damage her tech and weapons. Her slime generation can immobilize Xena or blind her temporarily. Her fire manipulation can burn Xena or create diversions. Her hair manipulation can entangle Xena or disarm her. Her mind control can make Xena surrender. Third, she has more experience and skill in fighting against diverse opponents. She has fought against aliens, gods, demons, robots, magic users, and other superheroes. She has also learned from her teammates and enemies how to adapt and improvise in different situations.

Therefore, I conclude that DCAU Hawkgirl would win in a fight against Xena with a high probability. However, this is not to say that Xena is weak or inferior. She is still a formidable fighter who could put up a good challenge for Hawkgirl. She could use her cunning, charisma, and courage to exploit Hawkgirl's weaknesses or create opportunities for herself. She could even surprise Hawkgirl with some unexpected moves or tricks. However, I think that these factors would not be enough to overcome Hawkgirl's advantages in this scenario.

--------

Do you agree or disagree with the AI?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Venom 2009 said:

Well at least Chloe set a new record.

Hard to tell who would win between Hawkgirl and Xena with these power-ups.

So, I asked an AI.

Wait, A.I.'s can do vs. match-ups now, too? Damn, Internet, you scary. 😐😛 

Which A.I. does this, BTW? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Wait, A.I.'s can do vs. match-ups now, too? Damn, Internet, you scary. 😐😛 

Which A.I. does this, BTW? 

I used the one from Microsoft Edge.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Callisto said:

MATCH SCORE
Xena: 2
Hawkgirl (Shayera Hol): 6

So, the AI got it right. 😋

• Like 1

AFTER 4 ½ MONTHS, THIS IS THE BOTTOM LINE! 

Al Rossi: Xena hurls her chakram at Hawkgirl!  Hawkgirl swings her mace, but Xena uses the Force to pull the chakram just out of range!  But here It comes again!  Slicing through one of Hawkgirl’s slimy tendrils! 

Andel Sanap: The Thanagarian hero screeches in pain as she falls closer to the ring apron!  Xena pulls out Astronema’s staff!  She aims and fires!  Hawkgirl unleashes Jack’s fire to scorch the staff out of Xena’s hands! 

Al Rossi: Xena’s eyes are blazing!  Her Kylo abilities are feeding into her Amazon spirit!  She brings in the chakram with the Force for another strike!  But wait!  Hawkgirl’s ready for her!  She slashes with the First Blade to send the chakram flying wildly until it embeds itself into the Battlesphere wall! 

Andel Sanap: Giving her war cry Xena charges towards Hawkgirl with lightsaber raised!  She blocks with the mace!  The Nth metal is crackling with energy as it tries to hold back the Amazon! 

Al Rossi: Xena’s reaching for the black light projector! 

Hawkgirl: SLIME ANYONE?!    

Al Rossi: But Hawkgirl was ready!  Slime to the eyes of Xena!  Xena’s blinded! 

Andel Sanap: Xena is now waving the lightsaber wildly!  She needs to focus!  If she can channel the Force she has a chance of overcoming this! 

Al Rossi: But even Kylo Ren wasn’t much for meditation!  Hawkgirl easily flies out of reach of Xena’s futile strikes!  She changes her Miraculous top to it’s stinger mode! 

Hawkgirl: VENOM! 

Andel Sanap: Right on target! 

Al Rossi: Xena is frozen and helpless!  This is it!  The crowd is going ballistic!  Hawkgirl extends her ‘hair’, enveloping Xena!  She picks the warrior princess off her feet and hurls her! 

Andel Sanap: The Venom is waring off!  Xena is scrambling to activate the grappling hook again, but to no avail!  She’s hit the wall! 

Al Rossi: It’s over!  We have a new Battlesphere winner! 

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of Battlesphere 2: HAAAAAAWGIIIIIIIRLL!!! 

Al Rossi: Over 40 minutes and 6 eliminations, the Justice Leaguer from Thanagar is the last combatant standing! 

Andel Sanap: Philippa Forrester is teleporting into the ring as Hawkgirl is being restored to her usual form.  An incredible performance by Hawkgirl, especially with such a bizarre mixture of power ups. 

Al Rossi: Let’s send it down to Philippa! 

Philippa Forrester: Well, everyone, I’m here with the latest winner of the Battlesphere.  Hawkgirl, both you and Xena were among the 24 rookie entrants into the ‘sphere.  How does it feel to be the last woman standing? 

Hawkgirl: I have to say it’s incredible!  I have nothing but respect for Xena.  We are both women from races of warriors and I hope the fans got their moneys worth.  It was the most fun I’ve had in years!  Although I’m not gonna miss having purple slime for hair. 

Philippa Forrester: Haha!  Wouldn’t want that for myself either!  But you still have 5 other powers you could request from the TCC as your prize for winning.  Since I can assume you won’t be asking to keep Gooey Gus’ powers, who will you be choosing? 

Hawkgirl: Well, you’re right about Gus.  I don’t really care for what there powers did to me.  Xena’s skills are so much like my own there really wouldn’t be any challenge for me copying her.  Medusa’s hair would just get in the way of my wings, and I’m not that crazy about Cain.  So I guess I’m left with one option.  I select to copy the powers of Chloe Bourgeois!  

Chloe Bourgeois: RIDICULOOOOOOOOOUS!!!

Al Rossi: Oh boy.  Here we go. 

Chloe Bourgeois: You mean to tell me that I went through this stupid battle royal for the second time!  For over an HOUR?!  And not only do I not win, this flying freak gets to take MY POWERS?!  

Philippa Forrester: Chloe, relax.  You still have your powers.  Hawkgirl just gets to have them too until the next Battlesphere. 

Chloe Bourgeois: I DON’T CARE!  THEY’RE MY POWERS!  THIS IS UTTERLY RI…

Crowd: RIDICULOUS! 

Chloe Bourgeois: You know what?  THAT’S ENOUGH!  I QUIT!   I’M LEAVING! 

Andel Sanap: Um, perhaps someone should see to Miss Bourgeois? 

Al Rossi: Maybe later, Andel.  Right now, Hawkgirl is getting her powers, along with a Queen Bee version of her costume.  Armed with a mace and a Miraculous, Hawkgirl should prove to be a tough combatant to beat! 

Folks, thanks to everyone for watching Battlesphere 2!  And I assure you, this match type will return, and the TCC has plans to make it bigger and better than ever!  For all of us here at TCC Arena, I’m Al Rossi, saying good night! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE TRANSDIMENSIONAL COMBAT COMMISSION! 

• Haha 1