Tournament - Judge Doom vs. Carnage
MATCH SCORE
Judge Doom: 2
Carnage: 7

Zurg (Lightyear movie) vs. Goliath (Evolve)
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
Goliath (Evolve): 0

Psylocke vs. Danielle Moonstar
MATCH SCORE
Psylocke: 6
Danielle Moonstar: 2

Rumble 20570 Arkin vs. Komodo
MATCH SCORE
Arkin: 0
Komodo: 1

Rumble 20569 Minsu Kim vs. The Avengers
MATCH SCORE
Minsu Kim: 2
The Avengers: 4

Fighting Game Character Tropes

Mercenaryblade

So just for fun here's a list of the most prevalent types of fighters across the fighting game genre.

Generic Martial Arts Guy: Clad in a Gi like he's taking lessons at your local down town Dojo, and of vague ethnicity,no roster is complete without this guy.

Bruce Lee Knock Off: You know the type, usually makes high pitched noises and shirtless. He definitely looks like Bruce Lee

Old Asian Master: A wizened old;master who's still very spry despite being past 80. Usually spouts some poetic wisdom. Likely one of the other characters mentors

Luchador: No fighting game is complete without a Mexican wrestler.

Hot Asian Chick: Waifu material she can kick ass with the best of em, and is usually dressed in a ridiculous outfit.

The Demon: Always a demonic humanoid being in the roster.

Hot Blonde Girl: You need more ladies in the roster, so of course we have the athletic blonde in there too.

The Military Man: Hooah! Soldier guy is here to show them what true fighting really is.

The Native American: Will be seen as either offensive, or a nice inclusion. Almost always harps on about nature, and his peoples ways. Will definitey have a spiritual connection.

The Ninja: Comes in many colors. No fighting game is complete without a master ninja.

The Beast: A monster, animal man, literal animal, or wild man. Regardless he will be far more primal than the rest of the roster.

The Boxer: Among the strange collection of fighters there will inevitably be a good old fashioned boxer in the roster, complete with boxing gloves. Usually based on Mike Tyson.

Robotic: Many times you'll find a fighter that's either, a robot, an android, or a cyborg of some sort. You'd think they'd be able to beat everyone but they are just as damageable as everyone else in the roster to bare fists.

The Mystic Girl: Often there will be another female character that has more of a vacant expression and either has magic, or psychic powers.

The Big Guy: Either a sumo wrestler or a rather obese guy who can still throwdown with the physically fit fighters no problem.

The Joke Character: A fighter with flashy comical impractical moves that's primarily in the game for some laughs, and usually wears something ridiculous. Inevitably someone will figure out how to actually fight with him and use him to induce rage in the other players.

The SuperVillain: Usually the end boss at the end of the arcade version. This guy seems like he should be fighting a superhero in a comic book. Expect him to have an evil laugh, and to spam cheap moves with too much damage.

The Guest Character: A more recent trend. A character from another game, franchise, etc. 

You forgot the Psychopath. Usually equipped with an inefficient straitjacket and laughter. How I feel when my wife pushes my buttons.

1 hour ago, IKA said:

You forgot the Psychopath. Usually equipped with an inefficient straitjacket and laughter. How I feel when my wife pushes my buttons.

Ah yes any additions I forgot please be sure to list them.