Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

My Next Arc  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which of my past arcs would you like to see get a sequel?

• Agent Carter
    • Night Shift
    • Battlesphere Battle Royal

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/26/2023 at 09:07 AM

Greetings, All!  With my next match up for the site, not only will I have written my 160th rated battle, I will also be drawing an end to The 9 story arc.  Don't worry, I'll still be doing TCC battles, but I've been thinking about also reviving one of my past arcs.  And I decided to leave the choice of which one up to you!  
Here are your options, with links to all of the parts of each story.  

Agent Carter: Season 4.  Showing results for tags 'agent carter'. - The Magnetic Ferret Message Boards 

A continuation of the short-lived Marvel show, Season 3 featured me attempting to tie up loose ends from the show and have Peggy Carter come across the Maggia crime family and some lesser-known Golden Age heroes.  I ended it with her and Steve Rogers reuniting, which leaves the door open for him to help Peggy and her allies as they continue to investigate bizarre, world threatening occurrences in the 1940s.  

Night Shift Volume 2.  Showing results for '"night shift"'. - The Magnetic Ferret Message Boards

After the previous 'season', the Night Shift were victorious over the Headmen, with Hannibal King joining them on the run.  Wanted by the authorities in a world full of bizarre Marvel characters, including two Headmen specimens with spider powers, the Shroud's crew would certainly have their hands full.  

Battlesphere Battle Royal 2.  Showing results for 'battlesphere'. - The Magnetic Ferret Message Boards

The first BBR was a 30-woman Royal Rumble that turned into a trap set by the 9 to acquire a soldier for their plans.  This time, the TCC is running it back, featuring both male and female combatants and the best performing fighters from the first go around.  Can Miss America go 2 for 2, or will some other lucky combatant win the most unpredictable match type the Transdimensional Combat Commision has created?  

The choice is yours.  Please read, comment, and vote!